SFL Officials are a Joke

Big V

again with blaming refs? easiest thing in the world to do when we're not winning, time to take some responsibility and win games for ourselfs not with referee's help. question is how badly do we want to win?

Can I just point out that I posted this at half time, and it is therefore impossible for me to be "blaming the refs" for a result that hadn't even fucking happened yet.

Read and reply to the words I write, not the bizarre alternate meaning your imagination conjures up.

Football is a mans sport and you should avoid rugby as well.

Souness will be laughing at this thread - SFL Officals are on the same level as the SPL

You should have been about in the 70s norman hunter and jaws forsyth .

Can I just point out that I posted this at half time, and it is therefore impossible for me to be "blaming the refs" for a result that hadn't even fucking happened yet.

Read and reply to the words I write, not the bizarre alternate meaning your imagination conjures up.

:redcard: that it, that whole quote i made was around your quote, gee's peace

The only thing the ref got TOTALLY wrong today was lack of stoppage time at the end of the first half. Templeton was down for about 4 mins, and Alexander 2 mins. Unless my watch deceived me he blew up bang on 45mins.

Not real qualms about anything else, you can't expect a ref to be perfect and he was probably better than most refs we have had this season.

Rangers yet again away from home played below the expected standard .Annan were organised and did well but some of the tackles and officiating was shocking.Despite the tackles and refereeing we did not deserve 3 points 1 point was about fair considering the save from McCulloch's effort at the end.

Think this was bad? Wait till we play Queens Park, They'll be given tactics on how best to hammer players rather than worry about a scoreline. With the majority sway in fanbase at those games the result will be a forgone conclusion and we'll just get clattered up and down the park. :disappointment:

I know some of the tackles will be harder in the 3rd div, but as usual, they're just as inconsistant as any other game in the world.

I'm sure refs get in their mind who they favour, without even knowing it sometimes, and give really stupid decisions.

It appeared as we were being hauled up for the slightest knock, or brush up, while the opposition get away with far worse things. Fans only see how their team is being treated, but the ref booked a good few of their players. A bit too late in my opinion, but then again, just because we need refs to play the game, doesn't mean they're not shite.

Are we incapable of hitting teams harder?

Division 3 or not you play for the Rangers so you hit harder, run faster, last longer, play better etc.

I will agree though that at least 3 opposition players should have been sent off against us but since they're not it means we have to adapt not moan.

Just read the bbc online match report.

This part was interesting to read:

"Templeton crumpled to the ground holding his left ankle without anyone near him as he ran with the ball down the wing and the former Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) player was soon carried off." doh

I visit their web shite less and less these days.