Ally on the board, paulo Sergio as manager

Dennis

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck sake why Paulo Sergio exactly? I wouldn't call for Ally's head just yet if this shite away form is still going on in a few months then I would look towards replacing Ally but not with a poor ex Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) manager I would bring in someone foreign who would get the team playing passing, attacking football they don't need to be connected with Scottish Football and they certainly don't need to be an ex rangers player it's a big wide world out there and plenty of football managers who could get us playing the right way. But for the moment give Ally a bit of time to try and sort things out.

I am away out for the night, thank fuck! Canny be arsed with this utter shite chat.

If you can't have some patience with the team and the management after all that has happened you need to take your head for a shite! Not happy but this type of chat is fucking ridiculous! They will figure out how to play in these fixtures and we will be fine, the players are still getting used to each other and we are hammering teams at Ibrox!

Not calling from Ally's head, but he should be judged on performances come the end of the season.

now that is nonsense so if it's Christmas and we are still only 4th in the 3rd division you would be perfectly happy to allow McCoist to carry on. Give him a few months to turn in round not an entire year.