Police intimidation of supporters in Annan?

DarcheVinny

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cunts made me take my top off and leave it to collect on the way out, now im on my way home without my top cause theyve lost it :) i said they couldnt make me take my jacket off to prove etc and couldnt stop me going into the ground based on nothing, but they said if the people at the turnstiles dont want to let you in they dont have to, no matter what. Anyway im on my phone so il probably say more when im home.

The south of Scotland cops are notoriously 'light-in-their-loafers' and demand strip searches where none are required.

It's a gay thing. :rolleyes:

Edit: On a serious note Darche, I'm told that Plod were filming individuals coming into Annan train station, asking for ID, details, etc?

Sounds like heavy-handed Fascism.

The south of Scotland cops are notoriously 'light-in-their-loafers' and demand strip searches where none are required.

Edit: On a serious note Darche, I'm told that Plod were filming individuals coming into Annan train station, asking for ID, details, etc?

WVB told me you were dead. Are you a ghost?

Did you see any before, during or after the game? Were you intimidated by police?

Tell us...

I thought they were friendly enough. Got to be honest though first time after many years going home and away that I've ever seen a sniffer dog at the turnstiles. I had a bag of sweeties in my pocket and thought I was done for.

Welcome back, CB!

I thought they were friendly enough. Got to be honest though first time after many years going home and away that I've ever seen a sniffer dog at the turnstiles. I had a bag of sweeties in my pocket and thought I was done for.

At the tattie bowl last year there was sniffer dogs there and between me and my mate we had about 18 gram :( was shittin maself when I walked up haha

Had encounters with about 6 police folk today (through asking for directions or shouting at them while sitting on the stadium wall) and all of them were very pleasant and friendly.

Even on the train back to Glasgow, where a number had been stationed to "take us home", had some banter.

All in all, police were good, Rangers weren't (tu)