time is ticking allu

GlennCCameron

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

these teams are full of post men, fishermen,and factory workers. ally, the clock is now ticking. i take no pleasure in saying that. but u are.playing a big honest guy, up front who was a defender not too long ago. time to get 2 or3 up front, and blow these post office workers away. tick tock

Turn around go away never come back

You'd think today of all days they would have bigger things to worry about, their obsession knows no limits it would seem.

If they are taken down by the might of St. Johnstone, I pitty them at the Camp Nou.

Dont know the score.. Was washing the dogs.. And to be fair.. Dont give a feck

Beats me why Dennis who we know supports Rangers has more Neg Rep for a similar post than this filth supporter. <cr>

Actually a good point, I think I have given out about two in my time here, I’d rather positive rep Rangers fans than give the MM the attention. In this case, I think I'll make an exception.

Dont know the score.. Was washing the dogs.. And to be fair.. Dont give a feck

Fair play, just means I can watch Sportscene tomorrow night now as I wouldn't normally. Personally, I find it fun watching them squirm and justify why the tactical genius who is Lemon could get it so wrong.

Actually a good point, I think I have given out about two in my time here, I’d rather positive rep Rangers fans than give the MM the attention. In this case, I think I'll make an exception.

I think the pickeys have neg repped me.. I'm happy about that.. I'm only here to speak the rangers in any case :rolleyes:

these teams are full of post men, fishermen,and factory workers. ally, the clock is now ticking. i take no pleasure in saying that. but u are.playing a big honest guy, up front who was a defender not too long ago. time to get 2 or3 up front, and blow these post office workers away. tick tock

Thought the ticking was something that lemon worried about..........also you need to take your time......the spelling mistakes you make , just to get your post made before you come in your daughter..........or is the dhirty bheast doing that for you.

Fair play, just means I can watch Sportscene tomorrow night now as I wouldn't normally. Personally, I find it fun watching them squirm and justify why the tactical genius who is Lemon could get it so wrong.

I used to luv watching the inadequate uneducated potato loving fucks being fucked.. By the gorgeous bears.. Couldn't care less now.. I'm only here to see the Rangers.. Thats 100% true.. But you enjoy x

Thought the ticking was something that lemon worried about..........also you need to take your time......the spelling mistakes you make , just to get your post made before you come in your daughter..........or is the dhirty bheast doing that for you.

Well said Mr Ed.. One of my favorite posters on here.. Still think you should be a moderator.. :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt:

I used to luv watching the inadequate uneducated potato loving fucks being fucked.. By the gorgeous bears.. Couldn't care less now.. I'm only here to see the Rangers.. Thats 100% true.. But you enjoy x

I like seeing them being humped by anyone, but I'm a bitter bastard, not obsessed, just bitter :craphead:

I'm with big Barts in that case, and since I am only here to ostensibly talk about the Rangers, and was answering the original point, I would concur with your statement.

xx

I like seeing them being humped by anyone, but I'm a bitter bastard, not obsessed, just bitter :craphead:

I'm with big Barts in that case, and since I am only here to ostensibly talk about the Rangers, and was answering the original point, I would concur with your statement.

xx

Well thank you kind fellow bear x

Lies. Your a clueless taig, McCulloch is a striker, thats where he started his career. And you can't even spell Ally right. fuck off.

And this is the 2nd thread today you have started like this.

Why are you obsessed?