time is ticking allu

GlennCCameron

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

these teams are full of post men, fishermen,and factory workers. ally, the clock is now ticking. i take no pleasure in saying that. but u are.playing a big honest guy, up front who was a defender not too long ago. time to get 2 or3 up front, and blow these post office workers away. tick tock

Fuck off declan!

ADMIN...ban this tarrier.

these teams are full of post men, fishermen,and factory workers. ally, the clock is now ticking. i take no pleasure in saying that. but u are.playing a big honest guy, up front who was a defender not too long ago. time to get 2 or3 up front, and blow these post office workers away. tick tock

Honking of gout ya cunt

Whatever you think of his tactical ability, the very least Super deserves, the person who at times seemed to stand alone representing us while every cunt was out to get us and it was all going tits up, is his name to at least be double checked when you are posting on a Rangers message board.

these boards are full of cunts like you.

I say this in all sincerity, please leave your obsession with us behind, or just simply die. I'm not fussed whichever you do, but please make a decision.

You're doing your own team no good whatsoever.

these boards are full of cunts like you.

I say this in all sincerity, please leave your obsession with us behind, or just simply die. I'm not fussed whichever you do, but please make a decision.

You're doing your own team no good whatsoever.

You'd think today of all days they would have bigger things to worry about, their obsession knows no limits it would seem.

If they are taken down by the might of St. Johnstone, I pitty them at the Camp Nou.