Who's first on the Boycott list?

Shootinfishin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was certainly rumoured at the time as well, but so was Dundee for the same reason (and possibly Stranraer I think).

There are various articles on Google with statements from Jim Ballantyne saying they would abstain, he said it on July 4th.

I for one would like to know once and for all if it was an abstention or an out and out no and by who.

Nobody knows who (if anyone) voted No to RFC joining the SFL. The only thing that was clear was that 29 clubs voted FOR RFC to join. It has just been assumed that one club voted no.

There was talk that one or more clubs may abstain as they would prosper by our demotion. Dundee for example. It may have been only 29 clubs who voted at all. Unless we have absolute proof of a club voting against us then it is pointless to talk of a boycott of the current SFL clubs. There were previous posts where people were 100% certain it was Clyde, Annan, Stranraer, Raith Rovers, Berwick, Stirling Albion Rvrs, Falkirk if my memory is correct.

i know all of this mate. I was being sarcastic :-)

I knew he had none which was why i asked.

You have no proof who (if anyone) voted against us. As I posted a few minutes ago, there were at least 8 clubs claimed to be the ONE that voted against us.

Without evidence to prove Clyde votjed against us, I'll be going if I get tickets.

this and shootingish should back his own statement as you did as otherwise it's just more bs.

There are various articles on Google with statements from Jim Ballantyne saying they would abstain, he said it on July 4th.

I for one would like to know once and for all if it was an abstention or an out and out no and by who.

I have a strong, strong, strong feeling that airdrie would not have voted against us. And I'm not going to elaborate on that before anyone asks from lurkers or press.

I always thought it was Raith Rovers they seemed to be the most against us when all the shit was going down.

I don't think a Div3 or Div2 club would Vote against us because they know they will they be on a nice little Payday.

The only club if any from Div3 who would vote against us would be a club who thought they could win the

title this year and get promotion but still a Payday from a few games against Rangers would prob give

them more money.

RIGHT YOU YA FUCKING SPACKER, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE USING THE WORD "BOYCOTT". WHY SHOULD WE BOYCOTT CLYDE THERE IS NO PROOF THAT THEY DID INFACT VOTE FOR US NOT TO GET A MEMBERSHIP. AND BY BOYCOTTING THEN WE CAN NOT GET BEHIND THE TEAM AS WE NEED TO ESPECIALLY ON THE ROAD.

PS, THE USER "BOMBAYBADBOY" GONNA CHANGED YOURE FUCKING USERNAME, THAT POT NOODLE IS SHITE

CURRY'1

:cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen:

RIGHT YOU YA FUCKING SPACKER, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE USING THE WORD "BOYCOTT". WHY SHOULD WE BOYCOTT CLYDE THERE IS NO PROOF THAT THEY DID INFACT VOTE FOR US NOT TO GET A MEMBERSHIP. AND BY BOYCOTTING THEN WE CAN NOT GET BEHIND THE TEAM AS WE NEED TO ESPECIALLY ON THE ROAD.

PS, THE USER "BOMBAYBADBOY" GONNA CHANGED YOURE FUCKING USERNAME, THAT POT NOODLE IS SHITE

CURRY'1

:cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen:

Fuck off ya rocket.

How about this:

The fans who want to support Rangers at away games do that with the full support of their armchair compadres. :thumbup:

And we stop all this petty paranoid pish?

Apart from anything else, I always loved going to see the Bully Wee back in the 1970s when they were at Shawfield, right next to Brig'ton.

Let's move forward. :21:

CURRY'1

:cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen:

What a fucking crazy bastard.

CURRY'1

:cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen::cgreen:

Oh dear what a shit post and all in capital letters as well

no it's was 100% confirmed that one team voted to not let us in the SFL at all at any level not abstaining from voting they voted us out.

CORRECT and when the report was officially announced that is EXACTLY what they said! Surely it's not just me that remembers the result announcement?

An abstention is not a no vote. If a club abstained the vote would have been 29-0, not 29-1 as reported at the time of the vote.

Correct and would have been announced as: 29 votes for, 0 votaes against and 1 abstention.

FFS can't you bampots that are saying an abstention is a no vote not remember the SPL vote announcement?

An abstention goes down as a no vote.

Pish pishity pish pish pish

Totally agree (tu)

I'm boycotting this thread

So I see..........

I have a strong, strong, strong feeling that airdrie would not have voted against us. And I'm not going to elaborate on that before anyone asks from lurkers or press.

All of all the stupid shite I've read on this thread, the very notion that Airdrie would vote AGAINST us is by far the stupidest, bannatyne only said they MAY abstain because of conflict of interest as he's on the board and also chairman of airdrie, on the day they DIDN'T abstain, they voted for.

I'm originally from Airdrie and when I couldn't get to Ibrox as a youngster climbed into old Broomfield, then when a bit older bought a ticket lol and I can assure you that WEE RANGERS as Airdrie have always been known would never vote against Rangers. ALBION ROVERS were known as wee celtic back then lol

PS. Only a wanker types his whole post in capitals