Who's first on the Boycott list?

Shootinfishin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we want to boycott this particular game?

Surely we are not still accusing Clyde of voting against us when they have stated they voted for us to get in to the SFL?

They voted for us NOT to get a membership at all!

Them accusing stranraer was bollox to take the heat from them

http://www.clydefc.co.uk/statement2.html

Read paragraph 3.

Clyde voted for RFC.

Hurriedly put together AFTER the talk of boycotting their toilet of a ground started,

the only other club in the frame was stranraer, half of whos townsfolks big team is us lol

Believe what they said after the event if you like, I don't.

It was all over their shite forum celebrating it, then their admin deleted it all sharpish.

It was also mentioned in one of the papers ?scotsman? that it was them, also they had indicated that intention in advance as I recall

Should have learned by now not to trust the papers pal. RM has all the news ya need to know ;)

Hurriedly put together AFTER the talk of boycotting their toilet of a ground started,

the only other club in the frame was stranraer, half of whos townsfolks big team is us lol

aye, clubs do tend to lie through their back teeth when any other club in the divisions could call them out as liars......... :rolleyes:

Any proof it was them who voted no?

Nobody knows who (if anyone) voted No to RFC joining the SFL. The only thing that was clear was that 29 clubs voted FOR RFC to join. It has just been assumed that one club voted no.

There was talk that one or more clubs may abstain as they would prosper by our demotion. Dundee for example. It may have been only 29 clubs who voted at all. Unless we have absolute proof of a club voting against us then it is pointless to talk of a boycott of the current SFL clubs. There were previous posts where people were 100% certain it was Clyde, Annan, Stranraer, Raith Rovers, Berwick, Stirling Albion Rvrs, Falkirk if my memory is correct.

Nobody knows who (if anyone) voted No to RFC joining the SFL. The only thing that was clear was that 29 clubs voted FOR RFC to join. It has just been assumed that one club voted no.

There was talk that one or more clubs may abstain as they would prosper by our demotion. Dundee for example. It may have been only 29 clubs who voted at all. Unless we have absolute proof of a club voting against us then it is pointless to talk of a boycott of the current SFL clubs. There were previous posts where people were 100% certain it was Clyde, Annan, Stranraer, Raith Rovers, Berwick, Stirling Albion Rvrs, Falkirk if my memory is correct.

no it's was 100% confirmed that one team voted to not let us in the SFL at all at any level not abstaining from voting they voted us out.

It was on here aswell it was here i read it.

Damn. The wink at the end of my post didn't successfully portray my sarcasm.

But surely everything on RM is true ;)

^

This.

You have no proof who (if anyone) voted against us. As I posted a few minutes ago, there were at least 8 clubs claimed to be the ONE that voted against us.

Without evidence to prove Clyde voted against us, I'll be going if I get tickets.