Alexander Injured?!

FifeBearette

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the rules regarding us registering an emergency keeper if there's a couple of injuries? Surely we'd be allowed to bring someone in

Remember that embargo?

I think it could be quite a worry if Alexander was injured. I'm not doubting the young lad's ability, but he is untested. Suppose he has to get his chance at some point though.

Generally there is an exception for an emergency goalkeeper after the window has closed, remains to be seen how this would be handled given our registration ban, but if the circumstances warranted it I imagine the SFL would allow it.

We Love to See The Lassies With The Blue Scarfs On...

:cgreen: show some respect :cgreen:

no worries about Gallagher, we need 2 keepers to keep alexander on his toes, he's hardly been convincing, surprised he carried on after the clattering he took, great opportunity for Gallacher, he's 23 , hardly a kid. lets hope he grabs it with both hands, figuratively and literally

Rangers wanted to loan Gallagher out aswell. Injuries are coming now. Little, Temeplton Alexander........the greek guy is also injured i think.

Only if we managed to get someone in, though, who would be seen more as an automatic number two. Was always going to happen at one point with our squad size, a bit worrying it had happened so early.

I had no idea Gallacher was 23, certainly mus ttake his chance if given it thie evening.

What's the rules regarding us registering an emergency keeper if there's a couple of injuries? Surely we'd be allowed to bring someone in

I'm sure everyone else can but no doubt there will be a special rule for us that if our fiirst team goalie can't play we must play the goalie from the under 10s.Any comments will lead to SFA setting up a disciplinary panel