McCoist

jdonald755

Lets get off Ally's back and give him a couple of seasons to put together his own team and see what he can do. Being in SFL3 gives us that luxury. All we ask is for 2 easy promotions, 2 Ramsdens Cup and some good showings in the other cups (quarters, semis and finals). Don't think thats being overly ambitious for the next 2 seasons.

His signings so far have looked pretty good, although we look a bit short at the back and a quicker striker would have been good.(playing all our football infront of defensive teams plays into their hands. At worse they would have to push back even further with a quick striker and leave us more room to play).

Haven't been too convinced with McCoist's tactical knowledge but he pulled the rabbit out the hat the 3-2 game against the tims. Got his tactics right that day which gives me hope.

Suppose the point I'm trying to make is lets try sit back and enjoy the ride and not get too nervy. We should achieve everything we have to fairly easily. Lets give a club legend plenty of time to prove he can do it !...This season and next and take it from there !

Not on his back the criticism is a disgrace as far as I'm concerned.

Indeed I have stopped coming on here if we win by any less than 4 clear goals, it only upsets me. People pays their money and are entitled to their opinion; doesn't mean I have to read it though.

4 clear goals? I demand a minimum of 10! Ha ha

Indeed I have stopped coming on here if we win by any less than 4 clear goals, it only upsets me. People pays their money and are entitled to their opinion; doesn't mean I have to read it though.

So he's above criticism then?

So he's above criticism then?

your like a broken record bud........."is he above criticism then", of course he's not but why criticise a guy who's done a helluva lot for our club over the last year.........undefeated this season???? if big jigs effort wasnt saved in the last minute at the weekend we'd be top of the league lol, put yer shitey attitude towards our leader into perspective and direct your criticism elsewhere ............in ally we trust

:praise::praise: :mccoist:

your like a broken record bud........."is he above criticism then", of course he's not but why criticise a guy who's done a helluva lot for our club over the last year.........undefeated this season???? if big jigs effort wasnt saved in the last minute at the weekend we'd be top of the league lol, put yer shitey attitude towards our leader into perspective and direct your criticism elsewhere ............in ally we trust

:praise::praise: :mccoist:

Let me state first, that I personally back Ally, but that doesnt mean he shouldn't be questioned or criticised. Based on your logic, we shouldn't criticize any of the players such as Jig, Little or Wallace as well, due to the hero status they have for staying with us. Absurd.

Big difference in saying "Think McCoist got it wrong today" and "Lets sack McCoist". It isn't about criticism. Took years for Ferguson to get it right at Man Utd, those teams that sacked managers every couple of years never get anywhere in the UK.

Big difference in saying "Think McCoist got it wrong today" and "Lets sack McCoist". It isn't about criticism. Took years for Ferguson to get it right at Man Utd, those teams that sacked managers every couple of years never get anywhere in the UK.

Your post is spot on. What the club needs now is a bit of stability both on and off the pitch.

At least give Ally a full season before calling for him to be sacked. He deserves the chance

Lets get off Ally's back and give him a couple of seasons to put together his own team and see what he can do. Being in SFL3 gives us that luxury. All we ask is for 2 easy promotions, 2 Ramsdens Cup and some good showings in the other cups (quarters, semis and finals). Don't think thats being overly ambitious for the next 2 seasons.

Do you still think that?

For once can we look past McCoist legendary status and what he has done for the club. Everyone knows Ally McCoist and what he stands for. The man is god, he is still in the job because he is Ally McCoist. No other man on the planet would have had the same time, (FACT)

Now stand back and look past at the above and look at his style of football and the results he has had for us since taking over.

I'd just be happy with an away win in a part time league.

Not too much to ask of Ally, is it?

A club as big as The Rangers will never just ‘allow’ a manager to have 2 seasons regardless of performances and results, it’s just not feasible. Charles Green is a ruthless man when it comes to business and he going from what we know will not give time if he feels his investment is not being made the most of.

Yes we want Ally to succeed and he will be given more time than any other manager has ever been given at this club to get it right BUT that is not going to be 2 years regardless of on the pitch performances, you need to look at things with a bit of reality instead of blind faith which the people in charge of our club will not share.

I am 100% behind Ally and will remain so for the time being but people are entitled to question the brand of football played when we have the second best squad of players in Scotland.