Kevin Kyle

craighenry81

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Kyle fuckin :wanker: just looked to me when he came on he couldn't be arsed and was looking to be sent off. Players with his attitude is what we don't need at our club!!

Did you even watch it? The guy was putting himself about trying to make an impact and received two soft (especially the 2nd) yellows. So fuck of with that "lets critisice everything" attitude will you!

Kevin Kyle fuckin :wanker: just looked to me when he came on he couldn't be arsed and was looking to be sent off. Players with his attitude is what we don't need at our club!!

Complete and utter horse shit. I'm sorry but I could not disagree with you more.

When Kevin Kyle came on he looked to me like the only player in our team that actually wanted to win, and there is no way the second yellow was deserved, one of a number of shocking decisions by the ref tonight.

I am not one to blame refs for a result, and once again we played absolutely awful football, QoS were the better team for at least 60% of the match. Having said that I will certainly point out the horrible standard of officiating that we have endured so far and tonight was just another example.

I'm all for knee jerk reactions and that, but nothing pisses me off more than "bears" telling players that put on our famous jersey to fuck off or calling them wankers and what not.

He's a rabbid tim though so I question his motives, as said before he should not have been signed in the first place

Waste of money if you ask me