So whats the excuse tonight

reddrock

Fuck me, after the time we've had when there might not have even been a rangers team to support, people are trying to hound the man that almost singlehandedly stood by the club and the fans and fought our corner.

Sure, it isn't great at the minute, and if it continues like this then I would agree that Ally perhaps isn't suited to the job but we aren't even out of September yet.

To everyone demanding he go now, what is your proposed alternative?

It's brutal at the moment but I agree with this.

Ally still has my backing.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Something needs to change and you can say what you want about QoS being a good team but we were at home and seemed lost, the less said about Kyle the better too, now there's a cunt for you.

I actually think McCoist might bite the bullet and stand aside relatively soon as he'll know that everyone will hammer Green if he gets sacked, McCoist is a great guy and this is a real shame and I can understand peoples anger but calling McCoist a cunt is very poor form.

The result was disappointing seen 2nd half to the games conclusion as was working.I feel bad for the Rangers fans who turned up to see us eliminated from the cup in this manner.I will not call for McCoist's head but some of the performances turned in recently are below standard.I take nothing away from Queen of the south who played well.The ref and linesmen were poor with Kyle getting a harsh red and Qos finishing with 10 rather than 9.The injury time equaliser was blatantly offside.Sandaza and Kyle don't look or seem fit yet and are not exactly contributing at the moment.

There is no excuse tonight. Who were those backing mccoist last week? or after Berwick?

The EXACT same thing happens in almost EVERY game....we concede first THEN fight back....or we score first and let them back into it.

These players -ARE- good enough but they are being played SO badely it's frightening.

I'm as gutted as anyone else but the fact of the matter is, and i've unfortunatley been saying it now since the 1-0 loss to Malmo....we do not have a manager who knows how to deploy tactics and when he tries he, he has no plan b which is effective and/or in general.

McCulloch as a defensive midfielder when he is our joint-top goalscorer. After 2 years of him being pish there...why?

Why is Sandaza being the target man for long balls? he needs the ball on the deck.

Why does EVERY SINGLE ATTACK start with a long ball and end with giving away possession?

I love Ally...i really do...but there comes a time where even he must accept we are not moving forward.

This is a season of change and i think now is the time for it in the backroom.

110%. Why is everyone acting as if Rangers have never been knocked out of the cup by a "lesser" team (who, on this occasion, are a division ahead of us) before?

I'm gutted about tonight's result, I really am. I wanted us to win this tournament and we were clear favourites. Shit happens though, we're still in the Scottish Cup and League Cup and obviously the league. There is no way we were ever going to win all 4.

Come January, if we're not top of the league by at least 10 points then I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong. But for now, there is cause for concern but not yet cause for drastic action.

I agree 100% with this guy.

We have absolutely no right what so ever to go on the park and hump everyone. I thought QOS gave it their best shot tonight and the adrenaline playing at ibrox gave them an extra boost. Saying that, We should have been able to see changes on the park that reflected a manager that has the guile to see us through a potential banana skin. Unfortunately McCoist is struggling in that dept. there are no impact players on the bench and when Naismith came on he did heehaw. What fans need to see is a change in play during a game to reflect what the result is or what dept we are struggling in. This is not happening. I am sure Ally will make a decision on his future when he feels Rangers are hurting and he is unable to effect a change, not when bampots on here call him a "c#nt"

1. Officials were incompetent, borderline dishonest.

2. QOS second goal offside by at least a yard - no excuse for missing this.

3. Seems to me McKay and (to a lesser extent) McLeod are being asked to wing it - no pattern, no plan.

4. Don't know if QOS are all full-timers but they were faster and fitter than us.

5. We have to acknowledge McCoist's contribution to our club but we are doing him and the club a disservice by letting this continue. He supports the club as much as we do and he will understand but it is time for a Plan B. No shame in giving 100% and failing.

6. We should approach McInnes and McCall but may have to settle for a Pressley or a Davies.

There is only one objective this season - promotion. With McCoist we will probably still get it but this string of poor form is simply unacceptable.

Our enemies have put us in a position where we cannot afford sentimentality - McCoist deserves to be spared the pain of a job he will never walk away from.

And can someone please tell wee Barrie to stop getting his hair cut like a ned?

Let's not dwell on individual matches. Let's look at our overall record.

Until tonight we were unbeaten all season. Two months of matches without a defeat. Yes, there were plenty of disappointing draws but also plenty of absolute walkovers.

If people want to judge an entire season by one match then be my guest but you're all a bunch of numpties.

I think as fans were genuinely concerned, im not raging i feel sick to the stomache after watching that.

Just back in from the game. What a woeful performance. None of the previous issues were addressed, no build up play, no pace, no movement and no ability.

I could highlight these issues further but we ALL know what they are so it's pointless... Apart from the coaching team and Ally who seem to think long balls might still work after 40 minutes of huffing and puffing.

For me, it comes down to two scenarios as we are not clearly not progressing.

Scenario A

The coaching team are teaching and encouraging the wrong things.

Scenario B

The Coaching team are teaching them the right things but the players fail to listen and just ignore them.

These are up for debate, but personally I think it's scenario A. If I can see that there's no technique, no cultured football on display, why cant Ally and his backroom team see this?

Everytime Alexander humps a ball forward it came straight back. Ally should be telling his fullbacks to show and urging Alexander not to punt it... yet, he thinks that style of play is the way forward :anguish:

Why is there no movement? Why do we not dictate play? Why persist with a long ball? Why is our midfield so deep? Why miss out the midfield with a long ball to Sandaza who is totally inept with long balls. He clearly likes the ball on the deck with his back to goal.

Somethings gotta give and seeing as we can't buy players, it needs to be the coaches (tu)

Just back in from the game. What a woeful performance. None of the previous issues were addressed, no build up play, no pace, no movement and no ability.

I could highlight these issues further but we ALL know what they are so it's pointless... Apart from the coaching team and Ally who seem to think long balls might still work after 40 minutes of huffing and puffing.

For me, it comes down to two scenarios as we are not clearly not progressing.

Scenario A

The coaching team are teaching and encouraging the wrong things.

Scenario B

The Coaching team are teaching them the right things but the players fail to listen and just ignore them.

These are up for debate, but personally I think it's scenario A. If I can see that there's no technique, no cultured football on display, why cant Ally and his backroom team see this?

Everytime Alexander humps a ball forward it came straight back. Ally should be telling his fullbacks to show and urging Alexander not to punt it... yet, he thinks that style of play is the way forward :anguish:

Why is there no movement? Why do we not dictate play? Why persist with a long ball? Why is our midfield so deep? Why miss out the midfield with a long ball to Sandaza who is totally inept with long balls. He clearly likes the ball on the deck with his back to goal.

Somethings gotta give and seeing as we can't buy players, it needs to be the coaches (tu)

Excellent post mate, repped quite accurately describes the situation

the most worrying thing is fitness levels we should be miles fitter than queens but looked as though they were doing more running, is training just one big laugh??

Its times like these i wish the le guen system had worked, not le guen in paticular but scotland must be the only footballing cuntry in europe to not have skilled athletes, just hump it head it and hard tackle.

fucking joke.