Say what you want but Ally's not good enough

robertkay

Call it a knee jerk reaction but I don't think it is.

Ally isn't good enough to manage Rangers at any level, and that's a fact.

He's been tremendous as an ambassador And I will be forever grateful for that but this needs to change now before it becomes a disaster!

In fairness we were unlucky in some bits tonight but I stand by my opinion

It's been there for all to see for a long time. I love the guy, but he is not a manager. He doesn't know what to do other than tell his players to lob it up the field.

That tonight should be the final reminder to everyone about why it is NOW we need a fresh start because as it stands now we are not going anywhere, fast.

After such a tremendous start to his manageial career i thought he was the man, maybe what he lacks is how to lift a team or how to change to plan b, i really hope it works but no more excuses, theres no admin any more cant blame pre season etc, pish poor today. dont think green is the sort of man to hang about though.

Im slightly worried about the spl leaders now, come on ally fucking raise the troops

Call it a knee jerk reaction but I don't think it is.

Ally isn't good enough to manage Rangers at any level, and that's a fact.

He's been tremendous as an ambassador And I will be forever grateful for that but this needs to change now before it becomes a disaster!

In fairness we were unlucky in some bits tonight but I stand by my opinion

(tu)