Time to show your real colours

bluenose1975

GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED...................

That just about sums up my night but lets be honest, we're not watching quality football at the moment, our team left in the summer, this is a new gers team trying to gel and find their rythem which will take time, sure im embarrassed, sure im disapointed but the reality of being in the bottom tier just hit me tonight like a ton of bricks.... this is a battle and our team needs our support more now than ever and no doubt the "its time for ally to go bridgade" will be out in force but as you think about going to bed in the hope of waking up wishing tonight never happened, think about this..............would you give up the despair and disapointment of tonight if you could or would you rather wake up tommorrow still a bear, albeit a sore bear, safe in the knowledge that our rightfull place at the top of the pile will be ours again and all the more sweeter once we get there.............i say NO SURRENDER..........suffer the defeat it will make our success all the more sweeter

dohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdoh

That just about sums up my night but lets be honest, we're not watching quality football at the moment, our team left in the summer, this is a new gers team trying to gel and find their rythem which will take time, sure im embarrassed, sure im disapointed but the reality of being in the bottom tier just hit me tonight like a ton of bricks.... this is a battle and our team needs our support more now than ever and no doubt the "its time for ally to go bridgade" will be out in force but as you think about going to bed in the hope of waking up wishing tonight never happened, think about this..............would you give up the despair and disapointment of tonight if you could or would you rather wake up tommorrow still a bear, albeit a sore bear, safe in the knowledge that our rightfull place at the top of the pile will be ours again and all the more sweeter once we get there.............i say NO SURRENDER..........suffer the defeat it will make our success all the more sweeter

Meaningless and pointless drivel.

No one is doubting their support for the club, just the manager who is doing a horrendous job TBH. All the excuses getting spoke about are nonsense. Ally has been at rangers as a coach for 5 years yes 5 years yet people insist on calling him a novice. A full SPL season last year and a abysmal cup record which he has carried on tonight.

They players in that team should be beating QOS at home with a half decent manager directing them, no arguements..........

I can see Motherwell sealing the deal at ibrox

Considering life without Rangers was a real possibility . . . how long ago are we talking about . . . that's right about two months ago - I think some people should man the fuck up.

This isn't downloading a fucking song on iTunes - it will take time and yes, every fucking game Rangers play will be a cup final for the opposition.

Ally McCoist convinced players to take wage cuts, helped give the club a fighting chance to survive and be sell-able. Pretty sure given the opportunity he can get players that want to and will win. How long did Alex Ferguson take to win his first trophy with Man United?

Dunno what the point of this post is.Simple truth is ,we are rotten mate.Ally needs to sharpen the tools.

No one is doubting their support for the club, just the manager who is doing a horrendous job TBH. All the excuses getting spoke about are nonsense. Ally has been at rangers as a coach for 5 years yes 5 years yet people insist on calling him a novice. A full SPL season last year and a abysmal cup record which he has carried on tonight.

They players in that team should be beating QOS at home with a half decent manager directing them, no arguements..........

I can see Motherwell sealing the deal at ibrox

so you see motherwell beating us???? well dont fucking go then pal, simple, who needs arsehole fans who are just waiting on a misplaced pass, have a good look at yerself bud, rangers fan?????

Just because the guy reckons Motherwell would paste us on that performance doesn't make him a bad fan.

He is just drawing a logical conclusion.

Thankfully football tends to be illogical but all this insinuation that people who don't toe your party line is juvenile at best.

so you see motherwell beating us???? well dont fucking go then pal, simple, who needs arsehole fans who are just waiting on a misplaced pass, have a good look at yerself bud, rangers fan?????

So any Bear with an opinion is an arsehole fan! Laptop loyal strikes again.

Considering life without Rangers was a real possibility . . . how long ago are we talking about . . . that's right about two months ago - I think some people should man the fuck up.

This isn't downloading a fucking song on iTunes - it will take time and yes, every fucking game Rangers play will be a cup final for the opposition.

Ally McCoist convinced players to take wage cuts, helped give the club a fighting chance to survive and be sell-able. Pretty sure given the opportunity he can get players that want to and will win. How long did Alex Ferguson take to win his first trophy with Man United?

just a ridiculous statement - so this is apparently all you need if you are a postman or milkman to take on Full-time players, some of whom have played internationals? nonsense. the fact of the matter is people are pissed off not because of the results, but because there has been absolutely no evidence of a step in the right direction. having McCoist here for 4 years will give you promotion to the SPL, but NOTHING learned in terms of tactics or style of play. it is incredibly frustrating to watch someone you grew up idolizing and realize that they are completely clueless against an opposition who shouldn't even be on the same park. today should have been the equivalent of an U21 team taking on a U15 team.

we are moving backwards under McCoist. that is a simple fact. people will likely be scared to agree, but i no longer care - the club is safe now (from the shit of last year), we have stood by the club in our thousands (big clap on the back for you season tickets holders), but McCoist should be nowhere near the management team. bring in someone that will get the most out of this team.

So any Bear with an opinion is an arsehole fan! Laptop loyal strikes again.

feel free to state your opinion but if your coming on here to say "i reckon motherwell are gonnae do us" then you can fuck off too, and nobodys being a keyboard gangsta pal, if i was having this same chat in the pub you'd get told the same, bawbag!!!!

feel free to state your opinion but if your coming on here to say "i reckon motherwell are gonnae do us" then you can fuck off too, and nobodys being a keyboard gangsta pal, if i was having this same chat in the pub you'd get told the same, bawbag!!!!

:lol: :lol: :uk:

just a ridiculous statement - so this is apparently all you need if you are a postman or milkman to take on Full-time players, some of whom have played internationals? nonsense. the fact of the matter is people are pissed off not because of the results, but because there has been absolutely no evidence of a step in the right direction. having McCoist here for 4 years will give you promotion to the SPL, but NOTHING learned in terms of tactics or style of play. it is incredibly frustrating to watch someone you grew up idolizing and realize that they are completely clueless against an opposition who shouldn't even be on the same park. today should have been the equivalent of an U21 team taking on a U15 team.

we are moving backwards under McCoist. that is a simple fact. people will likely be scared to agree, but i no longer care - the club is safe now (from the shit of last year), we have stood by the club in our thousands (big clap on the back for you season tickets holders), but McCoist should be nowhere near the management team. bring in someone that will get the most out of this team.

Spot on mate. Been stating the same for weeks.

Don,t think for a minute that motherwell will do us, but that does,nt make anyone who does fear the worst an arsehole.As for fucking me off and being a bawbag you are entitled to your opinion. Try to get out of your bedroom more often,or at least open the curtains.