When the club was in trouble

FernandoR20

Ally stood with us. So when ally's in trouble, guess what we should do? Fucking stand with him. I'm not an idiot, i know performances have been shite but give it another month and we will be back to winning most games. The pricks who are telling ally to GTF can honestly go fuck themselves and what annoys me is the people who say that were the ones who didn't even bother turning up and going to games to support the team.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loyalty needs to be a two way street, and people need to bear that in mind when results are disappointing.

its not as simple as that mate. the performances dont anywhere near warrant good results, i would back him if we were playing well and just not getting the wins

So, losing "well" is more important to you than loyalty? Interesting.

That's not exactly what I meant. I was more meaning the results wouldn't be as hard to take if we looked as though it was coming together. As for loyalty I'm not wanting Ally sacked, I think he should move upstairs because I feel this is going to end up a lot worse. No man is bigger than the club at the end of the day.

That's not exactly what I meant. I was more meaning the results wouldn't be as hard to take if we looked as though it was coming together. As for loyalty I'm not wanting Ally sacked, I think he should move upstairs because I feel this is going to end up a lot worse. No man is bigger than the club at the end of the day.

Yep, one defeat in 10 games while still finding our feet after an enormous, traumatic upheaval, the loss of all our best players and the biggest humiliation of our entire history is certainly horrifying, terminally bad form, isn't it? How will we ever recover?

No man is bigger than the club. More than that, right now, in our current predicament, no other man likely to take the job is worthy of the club.

Ally stood with us. So when ally's in trouble, guess what we should do? Fucking stand with him. I'm not an idiot, i know performances have been shite but give it another month and we will be back to winning most games. The pricks who are telling ally to GTF can honestly go fuck themselves and what annoys me is the people who say that were the ones who didn't even bother turning up and going to games to support the team.

What if,after the month, we're still not playing as we should? I dont think he should go now, but to say that his loyalty makes him management material is ridiculous at best.

No man is bigger than the club.

Have you bothered to read any other threads on here tonight? People have said "Ally can GTF"

It's a football forum with thousands of users, of course there are going to be drama queens who throw the toys out the pram.

You really shouldn't give them the attention they seek tbh....

when the club was in trouble the fans stood by the club just as much, if not more than McCoist

its the support that deserves better, and if Ally cannot make it better then someone else has to have a shot

The last Rangers legend to be the manager had 5 years and we were pretty awful in they 5 years, id hate to see McCoists name tarnished by the same set of results

So what if he stood with us? he is a fan ffs. i'd happily have stood by us as well. fact of the matter is, people are letting their emotion rule reality - are you seriously saying you are seeing improvement in this team? i will guarantee you that McCoist will win this league, but i do not fancy our chances when we get to the SPL if we keep the system he has.

I am simply treating Ally with the same respect i treat others - imo he knows better than this. he is training players for what, 2 hours a day? there are no tactics against teams that are just nowhere near the players we have. just hoof ball. can you honestly say that if you gave our players to any other manager, they wouldnt be walking this league? course they would.

my point is i want to save ally from himself - if he keeps the same shit tactics, shit formations and 'playing players out of position' shit that he regularly does, he will be the guy that gifted the unwashed from potatoeland another 9 (or maybe more) in a row, because currently, he has not got it. FACT. (Please, for anyone replying, dont go down the Ally is a legend route, just try and counter what i have put here).

Yep, one defeat in 10 games while still finding our feet after an enormous, traumatic upheaval, the loss of all our best players and the biggest humiliation of our entire history is certainly horrifying, terminally bad form, isn't it? How will we ever recover?

No man is bigger than the club. More than that, right now, in our current predicament, no other man likely to take the job is worthy of the club.

And how it is only one defeat i dont know. should have lost at peterhead and berwick, shocking tonight and against annan. as for losing our best players do you not feel the squad we have is more than capable of running away with the 3rd division and being able to beat queen of the south quite comfortably? if not then the signings ally has made are not good enough? terminally bad form..i dont see how we will go about picking up form because we just dont look like it. when we are not in a game ally doesnt look like he knows he needs to change it and its the same mistakes all the time

And how it is only one defeat i dont know. should have lost at peterhead and berwick, shocking tonight and against annan. as for losing our best players do you not feel the squad we have is more than capable of running away with the 3rd division and being able to beat queen of the south quite comfortably? if not then the signings ally has made are not good enough? terminally bad form..i dont see how we will go about picking up form because we just dont look like it. when we are not in a game ally doesnt look like he knows he needs to change it and its the same mistakes all the time

It's SEPTEMBER. Jesus Christ. I'd hate to see how you'd react if you mix colours in with your white washing. New team, new league, new start, undefeated in the league. Let's all slit our wrists right now.