WATP Podcast

Gaz92

Just given this a listen for the first time, listened to the one from Monday. Thought I'd give a shout out at how impressive this is.

Started following it on twitter, so thought I'd stick it on, had no idea how long it would be, about 1h40mins, so thought I'd just stick it in for 10/15 mins; ended up listening to the whole thing!

But a big thumbs-up for this, thoroughly enjoyed it. A good intellectual, analytical chat covering just about every topic to do with the Rangers. Kept you going with a good mix of humour and interesting chat.

So just thought I'd say to the couple of guys off this site on it (and those off it) to keep up the great work. Can't believe I've missed so much of it in the past, but will definitely be tuning in in the future, it's exactly the sort of thing the support needs at this time.

So keep up the good work, and if you haven't listened before, I'd definitely recommend it (tu).

It really is a good podcast... I've been listening to it since season 2, it's a pity that it's a bit irregular at times,once you get over the weird accents it's a good listen... It was through WATP that I heard about Rangers media when darchevinny was plugging it when him and Ross Dunbar first appeared on it.....A bit more serious than Heart and Hand,which is good....Chris graham was good on it aswell this week... The only thing I will say negative about it is after last night they are shite at score predictions.... Keep up the good work...

Really enjoy it when I listen to it, which admittedly is not enough. I've only listened to two or three this season.

I forget his name, but I think one of the Scottish guys talks a lot of sense. Can never remember his name though.

- Having a listen now. It's Ross. DJW on the show as well as DarcheVinny.