Coisty's signings

8watp8

No one was questioning DJ's record at Rangers though so....

Also Derek Riorden is the third time top scorer in the SPL....great player though eh <cr>

Silly me,thought we were talking about past Rangers players, oh well each to their own. Are you the guy's agent can't he answer for himself ?

Let me repeat neither DJ's nor Boydy's Rangers records require any justification by anyone.

I think Ally's signings have been pretty woeful in all honesty.

Ortiz - Horrible player.

Wallace - Has been a decent signing. Over paid for him though.

Goian - Brilliant start to last season but after that was a liability.

Bartley - Was only brought back.

Bedoya - Barely played and in the games he did play looked poor.

Bocanegra - Was a very good signing.

McKay - Who?

Aluko - By far Ally's best signing.

Celik - Only played a few games but never done anything of great note.

Black - Will prove to be an excellent signing.

Shiels - Same as Black.

Sandaza - Has looked like Bambi on ice.

Cribari - Looked very shaky in every game I have seen him in.

Kyle - Why?

Faure - Not seen enough of him yet.

Argyriou - Think he will prove to be a decent signing.

Templeton - Will be a terrific signing.

Stella - Not seen him yet.

I think we also have to remember Ally wanted Conway, Goodwillie ect but with Whyte in charge the transfer negotiaions were laugahable at best so saw us lose out on most targets.

aye thats true enough i suppose, i think green seriously needs to look at a scouting network its the best way for clubs who don't have riches, maybe newcastle could help us out :sherlock:

How fucking short a memory do you have?

We were skint and had to sign what we could to fill gaps - that is not going to buy you quality. These guys were squad players, not replacements for 1st team!

This seaosn we're in the 3rd division and our signings are of good enough quality to walk this league.

You sound like a whining bitch.

Time they started showing it then.

Silly me,thought we were talking about past Rangers players, oh well each to their own. Are you the guy's agent can't he answer for himself ?

Let me repeat neither DJ's nor Boydy's Rangers records require any justification by anyone.

Sorry, i dont need an agent, I just happen to have a life outside of an internet forum.

I have no idea why you are bringing up dj in an argument about Boyd, there are hundreds of past players but we are talking about Boyd.

My problem with Boyd is his poor attitude and his lack of goals against decent teams. When games where tough he was found wanting. If I'm wrong then I'm guess smith is wrong as well cause he couldn't wait to get Boyd out the door.

If we were back in the Sphell you'd take Boyd back in an instant, infact, even if we could sign players you'd take him back in Div. 3 ..

He scores a shitload of goals, goals win you games.

So if your saying Sandaza is like Boyd, Sandaza should be worth it, if he scores anywhere near as much as Boyd did for us, i'll be happy. (tu)

I think the fans who would welcome Boyd back are in the minority tbh. I for one wouldnt, hes a lazy, moanin, money grabbin bastard. And hes shite.

True. You cant take that away from him but how many goals against the top teams? Celtic? Europe?

How many goals in his final 6months as a Rangers player?

How many goals since he left Rangers?

The SPL all time scorer is surely a first pick in the Scotland squad?

Kyle - biggest mistake, there were a number of reasons we should not have signed him, would rather ally used one of our young lads or got one in with potential.

Sandaza - Never been convinced, hope to be proved wrong

Shiels, Templeton, Black -Proven players that will come good for the club

Argyriou - Looks like he will be a good signing, some decent performances

Faure - Am convinced he will be a good signing if only ally will play him in position at CB.

We have the chance to cherry pick the best of scottish footballing youth on the way up and get them signed to pre-contracts for next season this year. Should be for next to nothing in football terms too.

Thing is with sandaza ,he is never a target man and that is all we seem to do with him , route one !

Matt McKay : http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/266269-just-who-is-rangers-new-signing-matt-mckay/

I think he won the Australian Player Of The Year twice in a row... in front of the likes of Everton's Cahill, yet more or less couldn't get a game with us ... he should have been guaranteed around six games in a trot and told to show what he had. (my opinion)

ive always said decent players will fit straight in.

Im sick of hearing this give them time. There is no time in football these days, if you're good enough you'll fit in.

Ally needs time, the players need time. how much?

Aw since you've said it it must mean its true....