cellultis

wallsman

mate just texted me and said he has it and doc told him it is with the stress of the gers plight , he does live and breathe the gers but he can be a bit of a liar says it round his ring too..lol.. dont know a lot about it but can that happen? got me thinking though has anybody got stories of following rangers and suffering for it.. i went to a parade blocked all day night .. next day after couple of vods away to gers match , got arrested decked cop (the cunts give me some hammering round stomach when they cuffed me) got home next day to find my boat nicked from driveway( not big boat)then shit blood for three days :craphead:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mate just texted me and said he has it and doc told him it is with the stress of the gers plight , he does live and breathe the gers but he can be a bit of a liar says it round his ring too..lol.. dont know a lot about it but can that happen? got me thinking though has anybody got stories of following rangers and suffering for it.. i went to a parade blocked all day night .. next day after couple of vods away to gers match , got arrested decked cop (the cunts give me some hammering round stomach when they cuffed me) got home next day to find my boat nicked from driveway( not big boat)then shit blood for three days :craphead:

tumblr_l5z1oxTvDN1qzgjfco1_500_Story_by_Gifs-s472x277-220904-580.gif

jHMVR.gif

Cellulitis is usually caused by bacterial infection not stress.

As for your story, I doubt I would want to broadcast that particular tale.