Dallas Cowboys to become feeder club for Rangers FC

CanadianBacon

Rangers C.E.O., Chuck Green, whilst on a whistle-stop tour of North America is said to have forged links with Dallas Cowboys of the N.F.L. and hopes that the American club will provide much-need cover for the depleted Rangers squad who are under a draconian signing ban by the S.F.A.

Cowboys Head Coach, Jason Garrett, said, "We will be delighted to help out the Rangers manager Albert Mac-Coist as we are pretty overloaded with players here in Texas. Albert needs only lift the phone and I'll send a couple of our guys over to kick some ass in the Scotch-land soccer league."

Defensive Coordinator, Rob Ryan, said, "We've got a couple of great linebackers in Sean Lee (from Penn State), who's 6' 2" and weighs 245lbs then there's Alex Albright from Boston College. Alex is 6' 5" and weighs in at 260lbs. You don't fuck with Alex. I think both these guys could do a great job for the Rangers soccer club and obviously the Penn State link with Sean would be a right good wind-up with those Irish guys in your city. With that in mind I'd also throw in another defender, Sean Lissemore from William & Mary College. Sean's 6' 4" and weighs in at 306lb. Again...you don't fuck with big Sean and the William & Mary link are self-explanatory for Protestants the world over.

Offensive Coach Jimmy Robinson added, "I'll send you Andre Holmes from Hillsdale. Big Andre is 6' 6" and is a ball-busting 208lbs of solid muscle - not even Lee or Albright will get on the wrong side of big Alex. He's what we American's call.....'a fucking nut-job'. Your supporters will love Andre he's as fast as fuck and he eats raw chickens as a halftime snack."

Rangers manager Albert (sorry, Ally) McCoist said, "I love a good wind-up....and this is a belter." :D

Rangers C.E.O., Chuck Green, whilst on a whistle-stop tour of North America is said to have forged links with Dallas Cowboys of the N.F.L. and hopes that the American club will provide much-need cover for the depleted Rangers squad who are under a draconian signing ban by the S.F.A.

Cowboys Head Coach, Jason Garrett, said, "We will be delighted to help out the Rangers manager Albert Mac-Coist as we are pretty overloaded with players here in Texas. Albert needs only lift the phone and I'll send a couple of our guys over to kick some ass in the Scotch-land soccer league."

Defensive Coordinator, Rob Ryan, said, "We've got a couple of great linebackers in Sean Lee (from Penn State), who's 6' 2" and weighs 245lbs then there's Alex Albright from Boston College. Alex is 6' 5" and weighs in at 260lbs. You don't fuck with Alex. I think both these guys could do a great job for the Rangers soccer club and obviously the Penn State link with Sean would be a right good wind-up with those Irish guys in your city. With that in mind I'd also throw in another defender, Sean Lissemore from William & Mary College. Sean's 6' 4" and weighs in at 306lb. Again...you don't fuck with big Sean and the William & Mary link are self-explanatory for Protestants the world over.

Offensive Coach Jimmy Robinson added, "I'll send you Andre Holmes from Hillsdale. Big Andre is 6' 6" and is a massive 306lbs - not even Lee or Albright will get on the wrong side of big Alex. He's what we American's call.....'a fucking nut-job'. Your supporters will love Andre he's as fast as fuck and he eats raw chickens as a halftime snack."

Rangers manager Albert (sorry, Ally) McCoist said, "I love a good wind-up....and this is a belter." :D

:lol: Big bald Bacon man speak heap buffalo dung.

wonder how this link up will work ?,will they come over and use auchenowie as a training camp and vice versa we go over there and use their facilities and is it in the realms of possibility that they could play a pre season game at ibrox don t know if its possible to convert our football pitch into an american football pitch for a game ,it could be interesting