Lord Nimmo Smith defends impartiality of panel

ray

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“It is well understood that the rules of natural justice require that a judge, or a person performing a quasi-judicial function, such as the Chairman of this Commission, must be free not only from actual bias but also from apparent bias in his determination of the Issues before him. :

that's all very fucking well in theory; however, as a human being you bring all your fucking agendas right with you into the courtroom - there's no fucking locker at the door to put them in before you enter the court, is there!

and lord fucking nimmo - or if we use its latin root "nemo" meaning "no-one" or "nobody" and was a nickname for one of obscure parentage or who was found abandoned. a name frequently used as a forename indicating to all - "son of the abandoned one".

therefore, it's understandable with such a lineage that many legitimately refer to you as a 'bastard'; however, considering your last disgraceful biased involvement with the spl cabal to fuck Rangers which was, to your everlasting shame, thrown back in your fucking face by the scottish court system, i feel, in light of this fact, that it is insulting to every 'bastard' out there to refer to you as such, and find the term biased fucking cunt more apropos.

aye, and your bias stems from you being a dirty fenian motherfucker or, in the alteranative, just another cunt in the long spl lineup who have been sucking liewell's cock for the last 6 months.

"We must of course operate within the terms of our remit"

Ah, the remit laid out by the SPL in having an unprecedented 'commission' out of the blue, the SPL being a body completely comprised of competitors, and one that owes us money. So exactly what Charles Green was saying. And who better to declare a kangaroo court's jurisdiction than the kangaroo court itself. :rolleyes:

I imagine it may go something like this....

What he is saying in his legal long winded way, is that any decision his commission comes to will be only that a decision, it will be up to the football authorities to enforce it.

That is of course if the people sitting on the alleged impartiality of McKenzie allow the commission to convene, by refusing to bring to public attention the alleged non impartiality of McKenzie. Charlie has still not answered my email asking if he could confirm or deny the situation took place.

Nimmo's Statemnet

"What I said before is that this commission is not independent because the SPL have set it up. Saying that they are not independent is not saying that they are not impartial.

First sentence: "This commision is not independant"

Bang goes any credibility at all then.

Second sentence: How many "nots" can a lawyer put in one sentence and keep track.?

Sayiing they are not.....not.... saying they are not, what the hell is he gibbering about ?

Nimmo's Statemnet

"What I said before is that this commission is not independent because the SPL have set it up. Saying that they are not independent is not saying that they are not impartial.”

Second sentence: How many "nots" can a lawyer put in one sentence and keep track.?

Sayiing they are not.....not.... saying they are not, what the hell is he gibbering about ?

and the headline of the article is Lord Nimmo Smith defends impartiality of panel... :wanker:

The RFFF stands at somewhere in the region of £500,000 and it must be used to fund a legal battle in the courts against the likely outcome of this far from impartial commission.

The SPL is under enormous financial pressure and we must push them to the limit - and very importantly - let them know we will. A media statement from the RFFF trustees to that effect would be be very useful ........

On top of a week where the devil himself was forced (or not maybe as it served a double purpose in playing down bad financial results) to make denials it is compounded by the Lord Nimmo - he who has already sat in judgement of Rangers over the tax case and who likened it almost akin to match fixing is been forced to issue a statement defending himself you know they (SPL/SFA)are rattled.

Well your lordship you shouldn't even be the head of this latest witch hunt because you shot your impartiality to pieces by already being involved - and making a decision which was in fact decreed to be wrong by a fellow judge in the Court of Appeal.

Its all looking very good for a clear victory in the Court of Session and with the bumper bonus of bankrupting the SPL in the process. Bring it on.

What he is saying in his legal long winded way, is that any decision his commission comes to will be only that a decision, it will be up to the football authorities to enforce it.

That is of course if the people sitting on the alleged impartiality of McKenzie allow the commission to convene, by refusing to bring to public attention the alleged non impartiality of McKenzie. Charlie has still not answered my email asking if he could confirm or deny the situation took place.

You seem to have got your head round this regarding who the guilt/sanctions and who enforces this and yes if that outburst is true then it needs to come out officially as no professional should ever act that way especially one who gathering evidence, identyfying and documenting precedences to establish jurisdiction and whatever else is being brought to the table. I just hope it's true and I won't rely on it until its confirmed but maybe CG is waiting for the right moment to use it. Then saying that why aren't the press asking everyone in the room for a comment and that's why I have my doubts. it's easy to keep a secret amongst the few but very hard to keep it amongst the many.

Nimmo's Statemnet

"What I said before is that this commission is not independent because the SPL have set it up. Saying that they are not independent is not saying that they are not impartial.”

You've totally misread this mate. The quote above is what CG said - not Nimmo.

6/10 in your school report :happy:

i'd give CG a day or two to work out his best response to defend us. There's so much wrong with these types of statement, they may be hoping for a knee-jerk reaction and CG and his team should take their time in formulating a response.

It's also an attempt to de-stabalise our club as we have to get used to a new divsion, new players jelling and all this politics going on at the same time.

It's hardly surprising the Rangers support react negatively as we even have law lords, whether they're incompetant or not, making statements just before the football day starts.

Stuff Montrose tomorrow, and stuff these bams in the court next year when we pick up the 3rd div title. Do we get a trophy for destroying the SFA/SPL?

If not, we should, for it would be to the benifice of all Scottish football.

So Lord Nimmo .......

* you accept the SPL shilling (or whatever other consideration, favour, benefit and the like that has been or is to be imparted to you).....

* to chair / sit in judgement on an SPL commission on charges relating to a football club who was voted out of the SPL......but...

* who hold treasures valuable to the powers that influence the SPL and who wish to see those treasures stripped from Rangers........but..

* the SPL needs to operate under the skirts of legalise to try to give legitimacy to their ambitions.....and....

* you assert that notwithstanding all of this you and your commission members are nevertheless impartial, that is to say unprejudiced and fair.........and......

* you expect Rangers, and its fans and the marjority of rational and fair-minded people in Scotland and in football in general to believe your assertions of impartiality.......when.......

* you use analogies of match fixing aid your defence of impartiality.....and.....

* threaten to come to your judgement based evidence put to you so if Rangers does not put any evidence then you will judge on the basis of what has been presented by the SPL and those minded towards the SPLs motives and ............

* that you assert that such judgements will be done by exercising independence from the SPL.

Seems quite clear to me that what has been set up by the SPL and what you are doing on this commisssion is about as far from being impartial and independent as it can get. If that were not so, then the need to leap to your own defence of impartiality would not be needed (or is that too many 'nots' for you?). Look......you are seen as the willing or unwilling (I don't know which) champion of an anti-Rangers vendetta. It is as simple as that. In making your decision against Rangers you will go down in history as one of the leading lights who carried out a crusading vendetta against Rangers on behalf of your SPL masters. Your commission, its alleged impartiality and alleged unfettered right to determine independently from the SPL is judged by many to be nothing more than a sham. Charles is right - its a kangaroo court.

True taig style, say it often enough, must be true.

Well Mr Nimmo fucking Smith, you are no more than a taig loving bastard and Rangers hater, who is an integral part of taig agenda. Like you don't know it, you morally corrupt henious cunt. Away and lead a commission into child abuse at your corrupt club and strip them of titles. Then investigate all those paedophile priests who are being protected by your taig minded brethren and then investigate those same priests who were involved in gun running for the spineless i ran away.

Law lord my fucking erse. You know the truth, you know the agenda, you know the law. You are a disgrace to the profession.

Would love to get something on that piece of scum.

It's clear if you need to defend their impartiality they are clearly not impartial

Only the SPL/SFA & Liewell could choose someone that has been involved in a gay sex scandal, has had psychiatric treatment and incompetently invents unenforceable punishments that were subsequently enforced through blackmail.

Is 'Lord' Nimmo the laughing stock of Scotland's judicial system or just a patsy, for when the shit hits the fan?

Did 'Lord' Nimmo receive instructions to defend his impartiality or is he just about to make another visit to the Royal, citing mental health issues?

Does 'Lord' Nimmo know in his heart, that his judgement will be laughed out of court in a real court of law?

The pawns will all be sacrificed, when the events surrounding the sale of our club are exposed and the resultant blood fest is examined, in a real court.

'Lord' Nimmo is only one of many.

QJ

post-63288-0-19594000-1348329201_thumb.j