The Proof. The sun has seen documentary evidence that Hampden bosses asked ....

I just hope this is the start of the truth coming out in the wash. How can this independant panel still claim that they are impartial and conducting proper investigations when the outcome has already been decided? The SFA/SPL are as corrupt an organisation as you can get and things like this article just prove it. :nosfa:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to gain support for a full judicial review into the dealings within the top brass of Scotish Football.

Can the main supporters groups not start an agreed and concerted e-petition to get this highlighted at Westminster an Scottish Parliment. At the end of the day the people running Scottish Football answer to nobody well Lawell.

Only then will we get all the answers from dealing with Lloyds/HMRC right up to current sham as I believe the whole sorry saga is corrupt.

Thankfully someone so strong bought our club and I have a feeling that this man will not stop until the powers at be are stripped of their titles(jobs). I think our man may have a few more things to say on this matter once information is drip fed a little more.

If any clubs are linked to this corruption then we must start spreading the word that the punishment for this should be relegation from the top division and a European ban.

This is why we as supporters must keep pushing our views loudly.

The minute we start to rest these bastards will be up to their old tricks again.

And IMHO the crap they have been doing the last few years with the Refs hate

us and everyone has it in for us has been no more than a Smoke Screen put up

by them to hide their real agenda, TBH we should have expected nothing more from

them because that is their style, like their mates over in the Rebublic they

have no balls and can only sneak about in the background, the do not have the ability

to Man Up and show some balls.

Spot on with that .They are cowards

When the SFL clubs were told by the SFA that out membership to Div 1 would be blocked no matter what they voted, it made my mind up re the corruption. Im surprised a newspaper even ran this story but it details what we all know was happening. Wouldnt be surprised ir its was Green who 'leaked' it.

This (tu)

Had thought this as well. The governing bodies are FIFA/UEFA & SFA. The SPL is a competition.

How can a league have anything in their rules about what clubs can & can't pay players participating in competitions run by other bodies - Scottish Cup (SFA), League Cup (SFL) & Champions/Europa League (UEFA). Whatever their rules say, if they cannot prove that there were dual contracts relating specifically to SPL appearances or performances there should not be a case to answer.

It could be argued that it would be perfectly normal that players could be under contract to play in 38 league matches, but they would get paid extra if they play in additional matches in domestic or European cups.

The commission was set up to determine breaches of both the spl and sfa rules. The commission determine if a breach was made and identify the sanction, if any and the SPl enforce it with any appeal going to the sfa.

It's all coming, the wall's falling in, piece by piece. I believe this will be the first of a few stories stumbled across by the papers.

The backlash to the titles being stripped in July would have been huge. It would have been inexcusable from both sides, and I doubt Green could have recovered from it.

It'd clearly been the aim to take titles from day one. This panel is simply a roundabout way of doing it - we can't allow it.

Okay, so if I've got this right the SPL are ''investigating'' Rangers but have already decided upon our guilt and sought to apply the punishment, then the SFA who distanced themselves from said ''investigation'' because they would be the appellate body if Rangers disputed any decision following the ''investigation'' have also pre-determined our guilt and have sought to impose their own sanction re the removal of four cup wins. Further, the SFL's absence from the sanctions appears curious and tends to lend weight to the allegations that they threatened to withdraw from the whole process if the threat to remove league cup wins was not withdrawn from the list of proposed sanctions. This action by the SFL is commendable and is given further credence if as has been alleged it was carried out due to a desire not to be involved in any way with what it saw as a vendetta against Rangers whereby the club was to be punished prior to any charges being laid against it, prior to any investigation into those charges, and prior to any determination of the club's guilt by an ''independent'' tribunal.

Agree with this 100% good post mate .It should bring us together but sadly there too many beggars,shit stirrers coming on here trying to divide our support and like last week with our Manager it appears to be working .Every bear should get behind and stay behind our Manager till all this blows over at very least

Agreed

IMO the SFA is a dead organisation operating, and the SPL is the same. They exist as organisations but their credibility outside of their own blinkered supporters has for all practical purposes disappeared. As some point in time - hopefully in the near future - enough pressure would be put on them to fold as currently constituted and for them to be rebuilt in a form that would be acceptable to Rangers and to the vast majority of clubs in Scottish football.

If, for some reason, this does not happen then I have no idea how Rangers could have anything other than hostile relations with these bodies and their leaders for so far into the future that it might as well be permanent. IMO the mess the SFA and SPL have created and the anti-Rangers agenda they are pursuing is so toxic for Scottish football as to make it beyond recovery. I sense there will be a tipping point at which the agenda shifts to the need for the leaders of these organisations to depart and for a restructuring that Rangers can buy into.

The commission was set up to determine breaches of both the spl and sfa rules. The commission determine if a breach was made and identify the sanction, if any and the SPl enforce it with any appeal going to the sfa.

The commission is an SPL commission. It has no authority to examine any potential breaches of SFA rules, unless the SFA has asked it to do so. In which case it would be hard to see how the SFA could also act as appeal body.

The SPL can't apply sanctions to an SFA competition, nor can the SFA apply sanctions for breaches of SPL rules. We all know its a stitch up.

Exactly.

How are Regan and Doncaster still both in their positions after the complete shambles they have presided over?

I, and i'm sure most people and even journalists, were sure at least one of them had to go. The fact that they are all still in position is very concerning. Add in the Harper McLeod conflict of interest and it looks to me like a cabal of untouchables protecting each other.

The fact that the press are not asking any questions is incredible but I suspect that regardless of public pressure they will all remain in position to try and strip titles.

This is turning out to be an investigative journalists dream.

Apologies for the above being slightly negative but it is forcing our fractured support to come together as one. If we continue supporting the club we will overcome anything that is thrown at us. I know that results and on the park performances have not been acceptable but the big priority just now is off the park.

We have to protect our history and rebuild all parts of our club. Even when the results have been poor, I feel that there is a definite sense of optimism and togetherness which I've not witnessed before.

I hope to look back in 10 years time and feel that I have contributed in my own way to Rangers' full recovery. I hope you all do to and we stick together to support the team, the manager, the chief exec and each other.

Cheers guys. Have a good day.

well said m8 :praise: