BBC Scotland Radio

MayboleLoyal_atb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved how cosgrove could remember the exact details of the offensive green brigade banner left to right until he got to the ira gunman at the end and then his memory suddenly became very vague :angry:

His description of the banner and its elements was carefully edited, with scalpel precision, to excise the offensive elements.

Famine song OK, Stu?

cosgrove is currently Head of Programmes (Nations and Regions)for channel 4, in case anyone was wondering why alex thomson decided to stick his petty and ill-informed beak into scottish football.

heard him on traynors show a few weeks back admitting it was shamefull that the spl stole rangers creditors cash - then tried to blame rangers for it :wanker:

I actively don't listen to these two very often, but I was in and out of the car this morning and that was the station that was on.

They were wanting some kind of vote on whether Ally was Super Ally, or Fat Sally.

At the end, even the ex-footballer and current septic supporter, along with some journo or another all voted him as a Super Ally. They then played out with Vera's version of Sally as a tribute to him.

Richard Gordon then came on to start his program and cut it off a a screchy song, even if it was intended as a tribute.

Sorry for appearing paranoid, but I'm sure all these wee jibes are all planned in the program making, who are usually the septic supporting producers.

Jounalism is shit these days, yes, but the broadcast media are downright liars, and nobody has any right to reply, unless you're going to get the shit ripped out of you on a phone-in.

BBC radio scotland know that there isnt really anywhere else, where we can get the same kind of radio programs.

Charles Green should look into the possability of an RFC radio station.

Even if it only broadcast on weekends and some midweek nights.

Shouldnt be too hard to at least get a live online stream from say 11am Sat till 6 or 7pm.

That should hit the bbc's listening figures pretty hard, and provide the Bears who cant get to the match a good place to get their fitbaw fix.

Does anybody know if we would be allowed to broadcast live match commentary from Ibrox games??

I think I'll listen to them next week though as Bomber Brown is their guest.

I'd just love to hear Cosgrove trying to wind up Bomber about his failed attempt to take-over Rangers and the slagging stopping with a crnch of teeth and Cosgrove unable to take part in the rest of the show.

In fact, Cosgroves on your call tonight and hopefully Traynor will rip into the shit somemore tonight.

The guy's a candidate for arsehole of the year and Traynor shouldn't get an easier opportunity to make him top of the list.