SPL clubs breaking rank as we speak

trevelyan

Taken from VB front page :cgreen:

What if.....hypothetically....? PDFPrintE-mail

Written by Admin

Sunday, 23 September 2012 18:28

As the statutes demand that the SPL in its current guise must run with a 12 Club membership, what if not one, not two but say three of the current SPL Clubs decided that they were unhappy and decided to withdraw their SPL Membership due to the current hostilities shown towards Rangers FC, and that regards their own Clubs they are also unhappy / disgruntled at the treatment meted out to them when they were threatened by certain parties if they did not toe the party line?

Would the SPL offer 3 clubs from the SFL instant membership leaving this open to conflict with the SFL Hierarchy?

Interesting times ahead...

....watch this space.

Two year resignation notice, so very hypothetical.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because we knew you couldn't help but read it. I'm sure you'll agree, we have more than played our part in revealing what's been happening at the corrupt SPL? Have we been wrong with any of the leaks on this one so far?

You can believe it, you can say it's a load of shit, that's your choice. However, our source is absolutely impeccable and you will be hearing a lot more in the coming weeks.

VB have been very good recently on this issue. Whatever you might think, I do actually think they do a good job on stuff like this.

Just because we knew you couldn't help but read it. I'm sure you'll agree, we have more than played our part in revealing what's been happening at the corrupt SPL? Have we been wrong with any of the leaks on this one so far?

You can believe it, you can say it's a load of shit, that's your choice. However, our source is absolutely impeccable and you will be hearing a lot more in the coming weeks.

:matron:

More! more, more, pretty please! :drool:

I don't believe there's one SFL club who will not go all out and expose the corruption, bullying and hatred that has taken place. On the day Rod Mackenzie screamed his infamous abuse at McCoist and Green, Neil Doncaster buried his head in his hands, as he knew the Bheast Lawyer had just given the game away. However, more telling was the standing ovation all SFL clubs gave the Rangers party when they stood up and left.

One SFL chairman told VB, he has never seen hatred and venom like he witnessed from the 4 main instigators, as he did that day. Bheast FC, Dun Utd, Hibs and Aberdeen shamed Scottish football that day and the SFL clubs will in turn take their revenge.

WOW!

Hadn't heard about the standing ovation.

The SFL should be running the whole game with David Longmuir in charge once the SFA and SPL are wiped out.

I don't believe there's one SFL club who will not go all out and expose the corruption, bullying and hatred that has taken place. On the day Rod Mackenzie screamed his infamous abuse at McCoist and Green, Neil Doncaster buried his head in his hands, as he knew the Bheast Lawyer had just given the game away. However, more telling was the standing ovation all SFL clubs gave the Rangers party when they stood up and left.

One SFL chairman told VB, he has never seen hatred and venom like he witnessed from the 4 main instigators, as he did that day. Bheast FC, Dun Utd, Hibs and Aberdeen shamed Scottish football that day and the SFL clubs will in turn take their revenge.

Excellent - the dominoes are beginning to wobble

If one goes I can see a few going

It also makes no financial sense for any of those clubs to now withdraw from the SPL!

They have two years to withdraw their resignation from the SPL. The very fact they have given notice would crank up the pressure on the SPL even more. This would create a world interest story. When the media abroad start talking about the corruption it will force our mhedia to pick up the story also