Alan McGregor

DavieCooper1

Just read today's Sun Sport Article with McGregor doont have the link.

He's Saying how much he loves life in turkey an he goes on to say "I just wish that I had come to Turkey much sooner in my career". Think thays a cheep shot and a bit dissrespectful we at Rangers loved this man just another insult by one of the deserters.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read today's Sun Sport Article with McGregor doont have the link.

He's Saying how much he loves life in turkey an he goes on to say "I just wish that I had come to Turkey much sooner in my career". Think thays a cheep shot and a bit dissrespectful we at Rangers loved this man just another insult by one of the deserters.

His wee burd will be bursting his balls and giving him black eyes again the first month his wages are not in the bank, apparently that happens regularly over there.

Goalkeeper. Was with us since he was a young boy. Put years of service into the club and was a phenomenal number 1 for a number of years. That one.

Was paid handsomely, backed by the fans and club during accusations of rape and boozegate. Fucked off at the sight of Turkish Lira. That cunt?

The one that didn't transfer & fucked off from his "boyhood heroes" .. That the same one?!

He did what he did, I don't hold a grudge, what's the point? I also think him leaving takes nothing away from what he gave the club, he's got a family to think about. It's up to him,