stick your cameras up your arse

Captain Hilts

twice during the game today, some polis at the back of the West Enclosure started filming the crowd. both times everyone in BF1 got their phones out and started chanting "you can stick your f**king camera up your arse" :lol: was pissing myself. i hope all fans continue to protest against the treatment we receive from Salmonds henchmen.

SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM IS NOT A CRIME

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look right down at that whole section and am really impressed by their continual singing, brilliant.

Today they had that salmond banner, top class and a credit to the Rangers, I'd be fukkin hoarse if I

had sung that much today, and ma legs wid be as well.... :clap:

I look right down at that whole section and am really impressed by their continual singing, brilliant.

Today they had that salmond banner, top class and a credit to the Rangers, I'd be fukkin hoarse if I

had sung that much today, and ma legs wid be as well.... :clap:

what did the Salmond banner say?

I was beside the directors box today and i counted 6 people in there filming BF1 on their phones because they were so impressed at the non-stop vocal (and physical) support.

BF1 are an ASSET to Ibrox and to Rangers.

Its time CG made sure that our greatest supporters are not victimised for provideing a platform for 45000 other Bears.

:cgreen: c'mon....we need you to act.

I thought they were talking to me recording for Pie'N'Bru TV :craphead:

What they should do is all get out a camera when the police do, that'd be brilliant :lol:

Eh..... Didn't you see them. That's exactly what they were doing. Just about everyone came out with their mobiles & pointed them at the polis.

Remember Ladies and Gentlemen always vote against the SNP and say no to independence

Don't know how to vote against them, but do know I will vote against Independence.

Want fukk all to do with a separate Scotland,and if it happens I'll be moving in

with ma relatives in Engerland.

It is easy to vote against the SNP, next Scottish parliament elections, local government elections or european elections do not vote for Herr Salmond and the Scottish Nazi Party...

see if you get a picture of salmond...draw a wee moustache on it.... am tellin ye man he's the double ai hitler!!!!

show the snp the red card :redcard: