Queens park away

jdonald755

Dont go to many away games but fancy this one...whats the script tho ?...take it queens park get all the profits and the SFA get fuck all ?...otherwise i would have to patch it !

The SFA rent Hampden from Queen's Park, so, like all SFL League Games, QP keep the profit from the gate.

I'll go. I'd love to see it being a full house. It'd be a (proper) cup final feel and mibbie the boys would finally see how to treat every game as one :craphead::21:

Joking aside though - i don't see why Queens Park wouldn't allocate the amount of tickets Rangers request. An empty seat to them brings nothing.

They will get £450,000 if thye give up 30,000 seats. That's incredible money for a team in Div3.

But I don't think Queens Park paid £40 million to upgrade it a few years back so there must be some financial set up between SFA and Queens Park.

I am sure the taxpayers paid for Hampden's redevelopment I may be wrong but am pretty sure the SFA never forked out £40 million to have it done.