Argyriou (the Greek guy)

BEE

Class again today, would have had atleast two assists if it wasn't for poor finishing. I know he was played out of position today but it's so good to have a fullback/wingback with a final ball - his crossing is brilliant.

Does anyone know how to say his name yet though?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think he played that well TBH.

His touch let him down on a few occasions, and his passing was quite poor at times.

I do agree that he has an excellent cross however, needs to work on his heading, could have had 2 today!

Agree with this. But he's played well against Elgin I think it was, and then was one of the best on the pitch against QOTS.

Only denied by a fantastic clearance by a defender today. Really willing to get forward as well.

Agree with this. But he's played well against Elgin I think it was, and then was one of the best on the pitch against QOTS.

Only denied by a fantastic clearance by a defender today. Really willing to get forward as well.

Fixed that for you.

Class again today, would have had atleast two assists if it wasn't for poor finishing. I know he was played out of position today but it's so good to have a fullback/wingback with a final ball - his crossing is brilliant.

Does anyone know how to say his name yet though?

Ο Ανέστης Αργυρίου

In greeklish Anestis Argeriou

Phonetic - An es tees (emphasise the es). Are gh (sort of a like our ch in loch) err ee oo. emphasis on the ee