***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

We are playing ok and certainly matching them...final ball has let us down and both agrigiou and faure need to settle down and start passing to one of us...

Hutton has done quite well breaking things up in midfield...still a bit concerned with the pace of ojamma and Humphrey...one goal could win this..just hope it's us that get it!

Big lee bullet header 85th minute! ?

Lads is anyone else like me and noticing the players are not so much misplacing passes but more laying it into areas they feel each other should be?

Its hard to explain what i mean and its not as daft as it might sound. Its like we play two short sharp passes then its rolled down the wing but the other player isnt reading it?? Im thinking they look like they are playing passes into areas they are expecting each other to be in.

Hope someone gets wtf i am meaning :lol:

IMO, not a bad game ( albeit frustrating) mainly because of the fantasic atmosphere created by the Bears, Brilliant! Keep it up lads and lasses. Poor quality in the final third from both teams. If we keep it tight at the back and start finding our men a bit better we can win this one or two nil. We have McKay on the bench and I expect we will see him for Aird at some time unless the youngster gets ito the game again and causes them some problems, like he did in the first five o ten minutes.

WATP

Been quite happy with that first half. McCulloch should have 2 goals. If we keep it tight at the back till the 60th minute then bring on Barrie McKay for Argyriou, we will win this game.

If we played with this attitude in the league, we would've been pulling away at the top.

A win tonight will kick start our season.

Good to see Hutton back in the team and doing well.

That game almost proves my theory that you get ALOT more time on the ball in the SPL than in the SFL.

SFL teams are very stuffy to play against. Tonight we're showing we can play it on the deck when we try.

Agree with this and Div 3 Teams are far more physical and less attack minded .Therefor not as open as this Game.

Lads is anyone else like me and noticing the players are not so much misplacing passes but more laying it into areas they feel each other should be?

Its hard to explain what i mean and its not as daft as it might sound. Its like we play two short sharp passes then its rolled down the wing but the other player isnt reading it?? Im thinking they look like they are playing passes into areas they are expecting each other to be in.

Hope someone gets wtf i am meaning :lol:

Haha it was like that throughout the Laudrup era!!

I know what you're getting at though.

That game almost proves my theory that you get ALOT more time on the ball in the SPL than in the SFL.

SFL teams are very stuffy to play against. Tonight we're showing we can play it on the deck when we try.

I think you're right and that could be our probelem maybe we need to slow it down an pick our passes