Doncaster rhegan no comment.

ray

Imagine that shower of shite having the neck to suggest anything is '' Inappropriate '' after their sneaky underhand behind the scenes maneaouvering we are being made aware of. It beggars belief that anyone will still give him the credibility of listening to him. I expect a climbdown of the most cringeworthy nature only for him to look over his shoulder and find Liewell nowhere to be seen, and the Lions of the press stalking him licking their lips in anticipation of the bloody feast to come.

Im sorry but these guys have been caught red handed, but I still dont expect them to be replaced or to resign! They simply dont have the intelligence to see that would be the right thing to do. Rather I expect the farce of an investigation to find against us and they will try to punish us further.

Agreed, I don't think they are going anywhere, they will just keep quiet until the storm blows over.

As it stands these bastards are untouchable and will keep quite hoping it goes away,it now depends on our so called journalists not letting this go and continuing to put on more pressure until the truth is out

He feels it would be "innapropriate to discuss it, given the imminent commission..."

What, less appropriate than attempting to pass sentence before the commission has even met?wacko.gif

If these guys had brains we'd be seriously fucked!

Lok but its totally apropriate for the guy leading the commision to come out and make a statment in which he uses examples of match fixing as a comparison.

Corrupt to the core. 50ft banners at the next homw gamw saying just that. "SFA: CORRUPT TO ITS CORE."

What possible comment could they make?

Question: "Why did you want to strip titles from Rangers before they were found guilty of any offence?"

There is no answer to that question that doesn't get them the immediate sack.

The game is up lads!:cgreen:

Liewell will come up with something for them.

At least CG has a decent defence now for what he's said, and been charged with saying about them. At laest CG speaks.

If CG wins his charge of bringing the game into disrepute, it could be that Rangers are finally on a winning streak and as we all know, journos like to associate themselves with the winning side, so we may even get support form that angle.

Here's hoping. :D

A story as big and as damming as what's happening just isn't worthy of yhe biggest sports channel, now when it's being discussed on thr for everyone to see then I'll start to think thr fukked. The lack of any coverage is worrying