Impending SPL/SFA statement: Backtracking or smearing Green.

OlegKuznetsov

It must be a response to the leaked document, since that makes both bodies look very bad indeed, even to the "neutrals". What do you think they will say?

Will they deny/excuse the content of the leaked document?

Will they smear Green with selective quotes from the minutes?

And for those that like a long shot, will they make a full and satisfactory statement that puts everyone's mind at rest?

Comedy answers are welcome, as are sincere ones. (tu)

It must be a response to the leaked document, since that makes both bodies look very bad indeed, even to the "neutrals". What do you think they will say?

And for those that like a long shot, will they make a full and satisfactory statement that puts everyone's mind at rest?

They will spin it so that the deal was to save Rangers from the 3rd Division, under the heading SPL/SFA trying to save Scottish Football ....

I think they will try and say that we were party to the drafting of the document, may even say that CW was going to do the deal, but they withdrew in the interest of " S----- I----- ( you know) and shift all the blame on us! but may be wrong!!!

Oh, that's a potential winner.

I reckon there will be some attempt to undermine Green. They will try to portray him as agreeable to it, using selected quotes from the minutes. It will lack context, and he will respond by pointing out the context and if they mislead or misrepresented him.

You can bet your bottom dollar, they will defend themselves to the hilt, and not accept any wrong doing. I will say it again, the decision has already been made to strip us of the titles, that's not inside info or anything, just an acknowledgement that these corrupt bastards are determined to hurt us as much as they can. Whether we will go to court and win our case i don't know, but the initial punishment will be the stripping of the titles they're after, no matter what pressure is put on them, they will not change course now

I expect them to issue a long, wordy and illegiable statement saying how much they've done, bending over backwards to help us settle into the 3rd div. I expect them to say that they only exsist with the best intentions of Scoottish football at it's heart and they only want to clear this up quickly(after 12 years or so) to stop paying all the games money on fecking lawyers. :wanker:

At some point someone is going to have to answer - who first suggested the idea of Rangers being stripped of titles? I think we probably know the answer to that one. (You bastards have been cheating us for 11 years and deserve to lose titles). This cannot be dodged - and it will likely end up being asked in a proper court if titles are stripped.

They are going to announce that they have been completely wrong.That having been caught out, and proven to have been carrying on a witch hunt against us, they now wish to invite us back into the SPHell next season and are going to give us 10 points of a start to make amends.Naturally the signing embargo will also be lifted with immediate effect.

Oh, that's a potential winner.

I reckon there will be some attempt to undermine Green. They will try to portray him as agreeable to it, using selected quotes from the minutes. It will lack context, and he will respond by pointing out the context and if they mislead or misrepresented him.

Afraid so, this is not just the SPL/SFA that will be in the dock but, also the BBC as they are supplying evidence and all the other “ interested parties” Scum, ch4, every man and his dug!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18169501

evidence, which was submitted to the courts, suggesting that 53 Rangers players and staff had side-letters giving undertakings to fund their sub-trusts with cash.

its funny how the BBC and it would seem the SPL have enough evidence from a supposed "draft" to pursue this shambolic case against us :sherlock:

True, I'm surprised the BBC haven't actually started distancing themselves from the SFA's side now that the tide's starting to turn. They've been damaging their own reputation and credibility for quite a while now, surely they'll show some sense eventually and at least try to show some objectivity.

I'm astounded that all we get is silence. Why need 24hrs to defend yourself? Charles says it as it is no statement on abit of paper, this really stinks how the hell they can get away with it is beyond anything football has ever known,

words cant describe my feelings against them papish twats both authorities should be dis banded and have uefa interview candidates for both.

they'll get a bearded policeman to come out of some bushes, point at a camera and say "this whole thing was a joke - you are on Game for a Laugh" (if you are not from the 80's this reference is lost on you)

O'regan has been under intolerable pressure being threatened and even had his cock o leekie soup pissed in..............and dhungcaster has been verbally assaulted in the street and can't step foot outside the house , because of all of this.

I think the best statement the SFA/SPL can make is to smear Green and Rangers as much and loaded as they can ------ Green thus Rangers have stood by quietly while these latest events have unfolded---- So any all out attack by the governing bodies would only enforce the view of a "Witch Hunt" against us.

Which IMO would only do us more good than harm in this fiasco (tu)