Rangers 11/8 favourites for Wednesday

RFC55

I really dont see how we can be made favourites going into this game. We drew 0-0 with Motherwell at the tail end of last season and that was with a stronger starting 11. Motherwell sit top of the SPL and we have made a stuttering start in the SFL.

In saying that if we do win this i think it could kick start our season properly but this will be a very tough game imo.

Hopefully we go through but people need to realise with the players availiable for Wed, Motherwell winning would not be a shock imo

I hope we can pull it off! To be honest, I think we will.

Im not suggesting Motherwell are world beaters, far from it but i think i'm starting to realise that these are changed days for Rangers.

If i take my blue tinted specs off, at that price you couldnt touch Rangers

Im not suggesting Motherwell are world beaters, far from it but i think i'm starting to realise that these are changed days for Rangers.

If i take my blue tinted specs off, at that price you couldnt touch Rangers

Totally agree mate. I've bet on Rangers a good few times this season and they've let me down!

Major reality check is needed.

I really dont see how we can be made favourites going into this game. We drew 0-0 with Motherwell at the tail end of last season and that was with a stronger starting 11. Motherwell sit top of the SPL and we have made a stuttering start in the SFL.

In saying that if we do win this i think it could kick start our season properly but this will be a very tough game imo.

Hopefully we go through but people need to realise with the players availiable for Wed, Motherwell winning would not be a shock imo

Totally agree it could kick start our season, mate. No excuses for the players not being up for it on Wednesday.