Posso Blue

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The KO time should have little impact

Games kicked off at 7.30 for 100 years so 7.15 is hardly a big factor.

Truth is folk are skint and we have had an amazing season ticket turnout so the fans have already dug deep.

Take your son fuel the car buy a pie and programme and its the best part of 50 quid on a Wednesday.

Im fortunate I live near by and can just about afford it (dont tell the wife)but not everyone can.

The KO time should have little impact

Games kicked off at 7.30 for 100 years so 7.15 is hardly a big factor.

Truth is folk are skint and we have had an amazing season ticket turnout so the fans have already dug deep.

Take your son fuel the car buy a pie and programme and its the best part of 50 quid on a Wednesday.

Im fortunate I live near by and can just about afford it (dont tell the wife)but not everyone can.

Tbf most midweek games have been 745 and that 30 mins is a massive difference especially as i have no set finishing time.

Pretty disappointing. I didn't see what was wrong with the 40k mark here. This will be one of our biggest games of the season, and the boys could really do with our backing.

Suppose we can't have it all though.

I really want to go this one with the hubby and kids,, But It's the parking.. Last midweek game we went to was amazing.. But kids were on holiday from school... Never got home till 11.30pm.. We are working.. Kids are at school.. Any suggestions for a quick getaway :craphead: