Farts (3rd div feeder club) boarding the train to administration?

Shootinfishin

apparently Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) debt is in the region of about £25m and has been steadily rising for a number of years.

im almost certain they are trading insolvent, it's just a question of wether or not Romanov will put his hands in his pockets to clear the debt, or will he call in the administrators?

apparently Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) debt is in the region of about £25 and has been steadily rising for a number of years.

im almost certain they are trading insolvent, it's just a question of wether or not Romanov will put his hands in his pockets to clear the debt, or will he call in the administrators?

£25 eh that's no much! :P

apparently Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) debt is in the region of about £25 and has been steadily rising for a number of years.

Romanov probably would call in admin for 25quid.

He will NEVER pay that off mate, it would wipe out half of his personal wealth. His wealth already took a battering and he closed the Ukio Wankas in Scotland.

£25 eh that's no much! :P

Theres always one mate lol :rolleyes:

Scotzine is a bile filled rant of a site ran by a bitter twisted wee guy.

Which would be fine if it didnt pretend to be impartial.

When the failed one had his site blocked who was first up to offer a free slot.

Aye fek wit fae Scotzine.

Did you actually read the OP?

I know mate, I told the cunt ages ago tae take the thistle off and put a shamrock on lol My registration suddenly disappeared lol

Scotzine is a bile filled rant of a site ran by a bitter twisted wee guy.

Which would be fine if it didnt pretend to be impartial.

When the failed one had his site blocked who was first up to offer a free slot.

Aye fek wit fae Scotzine.

Now that I didn't know...

Pretty obvious the guy's a Tim, but didn't realise he would stoop THAT low :rolleyes:

If Hearts (SFL3 feeder club)(SFL3 Feeder Club) do go into admin, it would be the end of the spl.And mad Vlad would blame the spl for not paying them monies owded and the sfa for not doing enough to control the spl. I don't think Doncaster and Co could handel it.

If that nutjob leaves Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) i think they'll fold, they're in quite a mess.

Won't someone think of the sporting integrity?

I think he has already basically left Hearts (SFL3 feeder club). He certainly isn't putting any money into the club, as can be seen with them not paying wages again. I think Romanov has had enough, he is running that club purely on the money it generates, hence waiting for the cash from the SPL to pay their wages.

They are lucky that their debt is owed to Romanov, but he will want that money back and when he does, Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) will crumble.

If they haven't folded by the time we can sign players again, we should go for their best players. we will get them for peanuts.

The way it looks to me is, every player at Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) is up for sale. they basically threw their best player at us. and Romanov hates Rangers. It's very obvious that they are in serious trouble.

Remember that mad vlad was UTTERLY VOCAL of his opinions of our team:

There were stronger words from Romanov when he stated Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) will also oppose the admission of a newco Rangers.

Insisting they must 'not be allowed back in under any circumstances'

And their junkie-ridden supporters clapped and whooped at his words.

So we know clap and we now whoop at their hopeful demise.

Loving every minute of it.

If Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club)(SFL3 Feeder Club) do go into admin, it would be the end of the spl.And mad Vlad would blame the spl for not paying them monies owded and the sfa for not doing enough to control the spl. I don't think Doncaster and Co could handel it.

Handel could, it'd be their swan song........