Ale Bedoya on Twitter

papaguy51

He didn't exactly get much of a chance.

This is true. But there's chicken and egg arguements and there's chicken and egg arguements. I just wish he had done better when he did get a chance, which I didn't see much evidence for.

Although I'm not slated him, I didn't see much evidence for him hitting the ground running, as the saying goes.

After a 4-0 aggregate thumping from them in the Champions League, you'd think Bedoya would be better off focussing on how he might improve as a footballer rather than make childish remarks on Twitter doh

Point remains a salient one, however.

Messi is in a touch of good form at the minute, just sayin' :sherlock:

After a 4-0 aggregate thumping from them in the Champions League, you'd think Bedoya would be better off focussing on how he might improve as a footballer rather than make childish remarks on Twitter doh

:lol:

You would have been aswell just posting " am a thick taig"

The irony of this guy posting on this thread is just beautiful when you think about it...:sherlock:

What an absolute fucktard.:lol:

Sums up the 1 of the problems we have had in the past, sorry but the close your eyes and it will go away attitude no longer exists with us.

We all have voices and if we aren't prepared to use it we would be best getting some old Rangers DVDs from the Murray Era and sitting

there pretending everything will be alright while we watch them.