Winning another attendance contest.This week:23,500 Vs 15,000

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are not the self proclaimed gfitw! We did not claim once we were out of the league we would get stronger! The child abusers are turning away in their droves and tbh I fucking love it!

Although it should be in general sports

We do claim that they are the ones obsessed be us, while continuing to go on about theres.

I'd normally ignore anything to do with them, but the attendance figures (and the TV viewing figures) are fully legitimising the assertion that Rangers would be missed. I mean that for the whole SPL, but the fact it has shown the tims for what they are is probably the sweetest part :cgreen:

so taking into account that raith had around 1 and a half thousand that means that celtic had around 8 and a half thousand there haha thats basically the rangers away support at the piggery, oh your stand alone plan makes me laugh, your whole club is built and continues around us, the elite scottish club we were here before you and we sure as hell will be here after you. fucking embarassment to scottish football

Indeed we do, but that attendance is howling.

It is, but its also irrelevant but folk are going on and on about their attendances.

Cunts are doing spreadsheets on their attendances, and TV figures; tad obsessive.

Did we not have a 13k attendance for a cup game against Killie couple of years back?

It is, but its also irrelevant but folk are going on and on about their attendances.

Cunts are doing spreadsheets on their attendances, and TV figures; tad obsessive.

Did we not have a 13k attendance for a cup game against Killie couple of years back?

Yup that we did mate! Was also a Monday night on bbc1 and priced at 23 quid! I'll look out ma ticket stub for the exact price!

Fuck doing spreadsheets etc that's pretty mad/sad! But this one time at 12 quid a whip and tgfitw turning up as seats has made me laugh

All season Celic supporters have been saying the only reason we were getting such amazing turnout at games was because the tickets were so cheap.

Tickets VS Raith Rovers last night was £12-15 for an adult

NO EXCUSES haha!

36,000 season ticket sales as well

They're clutching at straws :lol:

so taking into account that raith had around 1 and a half thousand that means that celtic had around 8 and a half thousand there haha thats basically the rangers away support at the piggery, oh your stand alone plan makes me laugh, your whole club is built and continues around us, the elite scottish club we were here before you and we sure as hell will be here after you. fucking embarassment to scottish football

yep and apparently what im lead to believe is it was 12 pound for season ticket holders and 15 for non season ticket holders,so they cant say the pricing was too high,then again they will need to be saving up for next years school uniforms :happy:

All season Celic supporters have been saying the only reason we were getting such amazing turnout at games was because the tickets were so cheap.

Tickets VS Raith Rovers last night was £12-15 for an adult

NO EXCUSES haha!

its the taigs weans,they keep the school uniforms on to go oot tae play,and keep ripping their shirts and troosers,so they need to buy new uniforms.