Winning another attendance contest.This week:23,500 Vs 15,000

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just heard that on bbc sportsound. They said there will be 15000 at torbett towers tonight. :lol:

They all reckoned there would be around 25000,

Then Gordon Dalziel states, "mind you, it IS on TV", before the rest of them mutterd, "actually its not, its tomorrows Rangers game thats on tv" :7325:

I was fuckin pishin maself. The beadrattlers must be raging.

I really hope we can sell more tickets for this game,dosent suprize me with them as they will be thinking about the school uniforms.

As much as i dont want to help motherwell by giving them money,theres no way i was going to miss the oportunity to go and see us pump the spl leaders at ibrox.Bring them on :cgreen:

I just heard that on bbc sportsound. They said there will be 15000 at torbett towers tonight. :lol:

They all reckoned there would be around 25000,

Then Gordon Dalziel states, "mind you, it IS on TV", before the rest of them mutterd, "actually its not, its tomorrows Rangers game thats on tv" :7325:

I was fuckin pishin maself. The beadrattlers must be raging.

:lol: :lol:

Who cares this attendances pish is boring as fuck

We are not the self proclaimed gfitw! We did not claim once we were out of the league we would get stronger! The child abusers are turning away in their droves and tbh I fucking love it!

Although it should be in general sports

This attendance pish, as you call it, is proof to all Bears and watchers from all over the football world, that Rangers are far from Dead.

It shows the corrupt spl and sfa that their biggoted witch hunt against our club, was a big mistake on their part and is leading to the end of numerous clubs in the top tier league in this country.

It aslo gives us Bears a much needed lift after months of taking a fuckin kicking by these cunts.

Forgive me for enjoying the good news.

We are not the self proclaimed gfitw! We did not claim once we were out of the league we would get stronger! The child abusers are turning away in their droves and tbh I fucking love it!

Although it should be in general sports

Who gives a fuck about them. I couldn't care if they sold 6,600,6000 or 60,000. I care about Rangers

I couldn't give a fuck what Celtic sell ticket wise. I am interested in Rangers and what they sell are doing. This look we have more tickets sold than you is juvenile pish.

This is the club they loved after the summer aswell and they spoke of how to reward Raith, well they have thought that hard they never showed up!

Dirty dirty dirty fenian bastards and I'm fucking loving it

Now why would it be boring, thats what a taig would say, are you a taig ? better to be upfront and take the abuse like a ......... I was going to say man but taig and man dont belong in the same sentence

... :shifty:

If you think it's boring or not is totally irrelevant, its evidence and proof for those outiside Scotland to see who actually are the best, most passionate fans. These amazing stats and records from a club in the 4th tier, without question, proves that there is only one team in Glasgow and that we are the best fans in the world.

Who gives a fuck about them. I couldn't care if they sold 6,600,6000 or 60,000. I care about Rangers

We all care about Rangers!

But after the summer from hell we had to put up with about how they would boycott if "sevco" where allowed into the SPL and infact it turns out we have had higher attendances than them at every home game this season! I'm fucking loving it! You don't need to comment in the thread

who gives a fuck about them us getting under 30k is still a terrible attendance considering it's against SPL opposition that we need to improve it doesn't matter about what crowds they get.

I think that's the reason, mate. SPL teams getting a share of Ibrox gate money turns some folks stomachs.

It's a quandary, but I'm not going to cast aspersions on folk boycotting the SPL sides, particularly when they're keeping our money and needing more, including that which they voted to lose.

It's a toughie.

who gives a fuck about them us getting under 30k is still a terrible attendance considering it's against SPL opposition that we need to improve it doesn't matter about what crowds they get.

Midweek and minor domestic cup match, anything over 25000 is pretty damn good. Above average for this cup i would imagine. 15000 on the other hand is completely embarrassing!