support in january

gersman1972

What a stupid thing to say. It is blindingly obvious these runts open their mouths and let their bellies rumble.

Would the same point not apply to ALL football supporters? Cause that would make the attendances look hellish the world over, would it not, so why just apply it to followers of the Queen's eleven?

Is there a particular problem with Rangers supporters when it comes to the winter? Aye I forgot, we only support Rangers during the summer, autumn and spring, silly me!

Fargin iceholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sensible point of view does not compute with the Rangers haters.The haters obsess so much over us that their logic is near non-existent,it is almost as if they live their lives just to hate Rangers.Jealousy really is a terrible thing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This sensible point of view does not compute with the Rangers haters.The haters obsess so much over us that their logic is near non-existent,it is almost as if they live their lives just to hate Rangers.Jealousy really is a terrible thing.

I think attendances do reduce all over Britain especially in January.

My dad bought a season ticket again this year after many years absence, he is disabled and struggles to walk any distance even in good conditions, but he soldiers on and travels in with his local supporters bus. I doubt if he will be able to attend some games in the height of the winter with snow and ice on the pavements. I suspect there will be many others in the same situation, also factor in the time of year, peoples finances etc.

I think it is perfectly natural that attendances are affected adversely at that time of the year for all clubs in all leagues.

Its nothing to do with Rangers fans per se.

Does anyone else notice there seems to be a lot of callers on Snyde 1 called Gerry.

I think if you phone up and say your name is Gerry regardless of what pish you have

to say they will put you on.

'Joe' as well mate, lol.

Is it just me, or do others mutter 'taig' as soon as the callers name is called out, if appropriate?

ill be there tonight i bought 4 tickets maybe we can bump into each other and we can shake hands or just punch each other. im in the main stand as im a disabled season ticket holder

Lol so you are disabled but just hinted at a square go.

Fkn tank.

I think attendances do reduce all over Britain especially in January.

My dad bought a season ticket again this year after many years absence, he is disabled and struggles to walk any distance even in good conditions, but he soldiers on and travels in with his local supporters bus. I doubt if he will be able to attend some games in the height of the winter with snow and ice on the pavements. I suspect there will be many others in the same situation, also factor in the time of year, peoples finances etc.

I think it is perfectly natural that attendances are affected adversely at that time of the year for all clubs in all leagues.

Its nothing to do with Rangers fans per se.

That was exactly what my point was. In fact, crowds in December are usually down as well due to the missus dragging poor blokes out Crimbo shopping. No me like, I wear the troosers in MA hoose!