SFL

South parker

New to this so bear with me.

As I understand it the SPL is a body that broke from the SFL to set up their own league for the (bigger) clubs in the land on the understanding that the SPL would filter cash to the lower leagues. What if the SFL broke their agreement with the SPL?. What if the SFL said we are the Majority of club's (30) and we will apply to UEFA for a European licence and we will deal with the Television Companies leaving the SPL (12) to either integrate with the SFL or get stuck on the outside looking in?.

New to this so bear with me as I understand it the spl is a body that broke from the sfl to set up thier own league for the bigger clubs in the land on the understanding the spl would filter cash to the lower leagues but what if the sfl broke thier agreement with the spl and said we are the majority of clubs we will apply to eufa for European licence we will deal with the tv contracts leaving the spl to integrate with the sfl or get stuck on the outside looking in 30 is the majority not 12 the sfl is in my eyes a far more honest and responsible body it may not have the best leagues in the world but at least they have a clue unlike others. 30 beats 12 WATP

Ever heard of commas or full stops, mate?

i dont really know what you are because i am finding it difficult to follow without any punctuation not that we are the grammar polis but it does make a thread alot easier to read when you know where and when to take an intake of breath or some people may just call that breathing but im not really one of those because i dont like it when people are pedantic about niggling aspects of post but there you go thats just how it is i hope you dont mind me pointing these things out to you and i know that you are fairly new and honestly we will bear with you.

:D

...and isn't it 'Specsavers'?

i dont really know what you are because i am finding it difficult to follow without any punctuation not that we are the grammar polis but it does make a thread alot easier to read when you know where and when to take an intake of breath or some people may just call that breathing but im not really one of those because i dont like it when people are pedantic about niggling aspects of post but there you go thats just how it is i hope you dont mind me pointing these things out to you and i know that you are fairly new and honestly we will bear with you.

:D

...and isn't it 'Specsavers'?

FFS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::P

New to this so "bear" with me

As I understand it, the SPL is a body that broke from the SFL to set up their own league for the bigger clubs in the land on the understanding the SPL would filter cash to the lower leagues. But what if the SFL broke their agreement with the SPL and said "...we are the majority of clubs, we will apply to UEFA for European license. We will deal with the TV contracts..." leaving the SPL to integrate with the SFL or get stuck on the outside looking in? 30 is the majority, not 12. The SFL is, in my eyes, a far more honest and responsible body. It may not have the best leagues in the world but at least they have a clue, unlike others. 30 beats 12. WATP

Try that :craphead:

Fuck me so I'm not so good a spelling is that a crime nowdays.

It's not the spelling. It is the large blocks of text with no breaks. Most people will just skip over even if the point being made is worthwhile. A lot of the time people won't even notice spelling mistakes they are reading through the thing that fast the brain will correct things automatically.

Before you submit a post - take a few seconds to hit the "Preview Post" button and see what your post looks like. If you think, "I'm not reading all of that" then that's what others will be thinking.