Unbiased bbc commentary?

macranger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the attendances at Ibrox for 3rd division games proves we will back the team not matter what. What was the attendance tonight and what have they been for the 3rd division games?:lol:

As i said in my original post, longer term. I'm not saying attendances are going to half without it. But in the long run I think it won't hurt to be playing spl teams.

I wasnt talking about the guys in the studio and not even Patterson to be fair as he is just thick but it was reeking out of the main commentator.

And this is from someone who often thinks people talk shite about bias (tu)

I didn't think Patterson was too bad either but the other boy kept putting in wee facts like we haven't won away yet or listing the teams we've dropped points against when it wasn't a league game. Cunt couldn't help himself.

I didn't think Patterson was too bad either but the other boy kept putting in wee facts like we haven't won away yet or listing the teams we've dropped points against when it wasn't a league game. Cunt couldn't help himself.

"They might be the underdogs, but they still pay WAY more than Motherwell" anguish.gif

The cunts were making excuses all the way through the game.

"Rangers pay more wages"

"They're former SPL players"

Fuck them, we have a new team of players and they pumped your premier team.

This is what I picked up on too.

All through the game as well, It's been a LONG while sinse I ever saw Rangers chasing, harrying and in the oppositions faces, yet we did it all night and not a mention. I did hear many many times as to how Motherwell this evening haven't got going as yet.... blah, blah, blah.... it was BECAUSE of our players that they never got into their own passing game.... no bloody proper credit imo. (ragin')

McCulloch's goal.... ?

Superb.... commentary: 'the defence were to blame and McCulloch got a free header'.... ARGH ! I do hate some commentators. Credit where credit is due ya swines.

spl, yer havin' a laugh..... Brilliant win.

As i said in my original post, longer term. I'm not saying attendances are going to half without it. But in the long run I think it won't hurt to be playing spl teams.

Fair enough mate, but they way they said it was as if we don't get spl teams then the attendances will drop, which I think is bull.

All through the game as well, It's been a LONG while sinse I ever saw Rangers chasing, harrying and in the oppositions faces, yet we did it all night and not a mention. I did hear many many times as to how Motherwell this evening haven't got going as yet.... blah, blah, blah.... it was BECAUSE of our players that they never got into their own passing game.... no bloody proper credit imo. (ragin')

McCulloch's goal.... ?

Superb.... commentary: 'the defence were to blame and McCulloch got a free header'.... ARGH ! I do hate some commentators. Credit where credit is due ya swines.

THIS (tu)

Ha ha , was thinking the same , how many go to Ibrox and how many go to that dump? It ain't hard to work the figures out

Everyone's hurting,Rangers are in the 3rd division so it's natural to think Rangers would suffer right?

Wrong,SPL attendances are a disgrace since Rangers were voted out of their 'prized league'.

Meanwhile Rangers go strength to strength and are breaking records with attendances.

So proud.

Everyone's hurting,Rangers are in the 3rd division so it's natural to think Rangers would suffer right?

Wrong,SPL attendances are a disgrace since Rangers were voted out of their 'prized league'.

Meanwhile Rangers go strength to strength and are breaking records with attendances.

So proud.

Spot on ! Couldn't believe it wen he said we pay higher wages , right or wrong ? Fucking tool !

It was very annoying him coming out with facts that had nothing to do with the game tonight,continuously.

The co-commentator is Craig Patterson, he played for us and Hibs. He must have the status of the linesman, because he kept agreeing with Liam.

I suspect he wants to keep his job.

McCulloch's goal.... ?

It's amazing what you can learn in the 3rd div, now all the SPL teams that meet us in the cups can get a taste of it.

Spot on ! Couldn't believe it wen he said we pay higher wages , right or wrong ? Fucking tool !

We deffo pay higher wages but we have a bigger support and more season ticket holders than Motherwell.

That deserves praise,considering they kept repeating what division we're in :rolleyes:

Probably worth a thread of it's own but how many fans would turn up for the current SPL teams right now if they were in our position :sherlock: