How sweet was that?

dougie76

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was fuckin immense!!!! who needs european nights when you have nights like this!!!! best atmosphere this season(and theres been a few). throats fucked but i dont give a fuck. looks like the fans we were short tonight were the subway loyal as almost every bear stayed to the death. well done to all who contributing to creatin the class atmosphere which showed the spl muppets just what theyre missing. we are the people well done boys am proud as fuck!!!! :21::21::21::21:

Fucking great night my birthday today took the family to the game after a wee meal.then half time my name pops up wishing me a happy birthday.thought every bear at ibrox was great tonite from us in the stands to the players on the pitch really showed these cunts for what they are.FUCK THE SPL

Here a thought ,,, if its good enough for the tartan trannies,,,, as Well are top of the SPL, Does that make us un-official TOP DOGS of Scotland tonight ?????????????????????

We've never been less than TOP DOG, ever and tonight we sent out a resounding " FUCK YOU " to the detractors. Shame we only get to see one lot's pain when we know the rest of their league will be growling into their beer tonight.

Have you got the message yet timmy :7325: :7325: :7325:

Too many highlights tonight. The Copland back singing, the whole Broomloan rockin the place and that fat bastard Well fan gettin the jail when he ran on the park. And the football was decent too.

All in all one of the best matches I've attended.

It was sweeter than seeing FAT Tammy Cowan greetin' into his pie supper. :anguish:

It was sweeter than seeing Levein realise that he made a major error of judgement by leaving Wallace out of the Scotland team :brokensfa:

And it was sweeter than seeing the twisted faces of all those out to destroy Rangers as they smashed their remotes through the TV screens :power_of_anguish:

In fact it was as sweet as honey and as easy as taking candy from a baby or should I say from the unbeaten SPL leaders :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so proud of the Rangers team :love: , Ally :love: , the Coaching Staff :love: and Charles Green :love: that my heart could burst with pride tonight!

I :love: Rangers!

:party::21::party::21::party::21::party::21::party::21::party::21::party::21::party::21::party:

Don't know what to post,still tryin' to get rid of a bit of a semi.....

GET IT RIGHT UP YEAS,YA WEE DIDDY TEAM BASTARDS..........that is all.

No, I think the correct term is ' YA SHITTY WEE DIDDY TEAM BASTARDS'.

The way they didn't put the ball out for Shields just sume them up. Someone said it had the atmosphere of a european night - that's coz we were playing a foreign team - from the hate filled lands of the SPHELL.

Pure Magic