Under 30000?

Rydo_o

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the Copland Rear and it wasn't anywhere near full. 30,000 sounds about right.

I was the one person in the club deck, sitting on my own, with all these people round me and I could see there were more people in the copland rear than in the front,( or could I ).

Always amazed how some people can see all the stands, sections from where they are sitting, it's almost as though they are in the middle of the pitch somehow.....

Thought there were about 35,000 in attendance tonight, from what I could judge/see.

I was the one person in the club deck, sitting on my own, with all these people round me and I could see there were more people in the copland rear than in the front,( or could I ).

Always amazed how some people can see all the stands, sections from where they are sitting, it's almost as though they are in the middle of the pitch somehow.....

Thought there were about 35,000 in attendance tonight, from what I could judge/see.

I couldn't see the Copland Front. I could see everywhere else but.

30,000 seems about right Broomloan rear was pretty empty,Govan had plenty spaces, Copeland had lots of sparse pockets.

I sit in CD2 and there were 4 in my row, 2 in the row in front,1 in the row behind and then 3 empty rows behind that and the rest 4 or 5 in some rows and plenty empty as it gets higher.

However,it really doesn't matter; the backing was tremendous and sounded like 50,000,the game was fantastic and the result was right.

Approx 30 thousand is about right. Club Deck was very sparsely populated and there were plenty empty seats all over the ground. Broomloan rear was pretty sparse as well. I'm in Copland rear and plenty empty seats in there as well. The stadium looked fuller but we only had 23,500 tickets sold on Monday. Getting another 6,000 in a couple of days is good. Earlier kick off in a midweek game which is live on council telly, then tonight's attendance is excellent. Only Man Utd 46k, Arsenal 58k and Chelsea 32k bettered our gate this week. Even Man City v A Villa was less at 28k.

Never understood these threads.. How people can say there was this number I seats or that number of seats il never know!

If the official attendance says there was 29,000 then that's how many there was! To say otherwise, means the club is either tax dodging or they can't count!

Far too much is being said about attendances this season, by all means acknowledge the fact we are coming out in our numbers but to be questioning the official attendances and comparing them to the rest of Britain is pointless! The fact that we got £29000 at a midweek league game that's on tv is phenomenal in itself!

Whatever the attendance...atmosphere reminded me of European Nights....awesome.

Truly, the Greatest Fans In The World

:21::21::21:

When the whole stadium erupted intae The Cry Was No Surrender at the start of the game, I thought it wiz the mhanks we were playing. Brilliant atmosphere the whole night.