Under 30000?

Rydo_o

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Govan was almost fulland so was The Main Stand excluding the club deck (Probably about 2/5ths of the Club Deck was full). The Broamloan was about 4/5ths too. The Copland looked about half full aye, but all in all, i don't think there was anywhere near 20000 empty seats...

Maybe i'm just misjudging then lads, but it wouldn't be the first time the official attendance was wrong this season. It just looked like the Bopland, the Govan and The main stand were almost full. Apologies if i'm talking shite :P

There was a lots of pockets of empty seats, especially in the corners. Family section was pretty dead, but still at least double and maybe triple of the Tim's last night depending on what attendance you use.

Amazing night and sorry people missed it.

Club deck was empty, sides of the main stand were empty, broomloan rear was empty and the rest had spare seats everywhere. I will admit I thought there was about 35,000 there.

Club deck was hardly "empty" I'd say it was about half full. I very much doubt there was only 29,000 unless Broomloan Rear was completely empty as I couldn't see it from where I sat

It looked around 35k to 40k to me not a chance that we had 22'000 empty seats that's the equivalent of the entire Govan stand and the bottom tier of the Broomloan being completley empty and there is no way in hell that there were that many empty seats.