BF1 And BF2 Take a Bow Tonight

North Rd

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get ma usual seats in Govan front row d next to the away fans had to settle for row H seat 55 but fuck me what a fucking night. Ibrox was rocking, the team was outstanding and the well were fucking beeling.

Fucking Rocket Police let 2 queer looking Well fans and a women out before the end of the game and they waited outside for the rest of the well fans. Think the whole Govan stand diceded to gather round them pointing in their faces, singing "SPL yer havin a laugh" and doing the bouncy. :lol: Fucking Well fan joined in but looked like he was about too greet!

Fucking MAGIC :7325:

at the end of the game beore alexander humped it upfield you could see the whole of the broomy lower giving it to the corner of spl scum "spl yer havin a laugh" superb just wish i could of been there!

I personally enjoyed "the SPL is full of shite"

The entire Broomie Front were a credit to the fans tonight, a special performance all-round. Even spread as far as the rusty old fucks that sit around me in SW4, standing for the whole game and singing along. The arthritis will be murder in the morning! :D

BF1 and BF2 were awesome tonight, never stopped and could see it spreading along to BF3 , that's what you call the twelve man.

Absolutely mate! I was sitting in the club deck and when the Copland started belting out Derrys Walls I knew it was going to be some night. It's not often anywhere other than BF starts a song off!