BF1 And BF2 Take a Bow Tonight

North Rd

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was saying this to my brother that nobody in the broomy were sitting and I think this helped with the the atmosphere.Perhaps the reason nobody sat was due to how we started the game.I hope the broomy and the rest of the stadium is like that from now on.

Yep! that is they way it should be but, I did feel a bit silly when I was singing " stand up if you love Rangers" as I had been standing for 90min! :7325:

Yep! that is they way it should be but, I did feel a bit silly when I was singing " stand up if you love Rangers" as I had been standing for 90min! :7325:

No need to feel silly it got most of the stadium who were not already standing up on their feet.I also noticed if one or two folk started a chant that rather than it dying out like it sometimes can a lot of others joined in and kept it going.

Where I sit I look right onto the whole of the BF and most of the rear and it really is great to look down and see the full broomie front bouncing in unison and tonight they were brilliant as was the whole stadium.

I honestly think the way the team started created the tempo and as always the TBO and UB were up for it especially the way they tried to involve the other stands/sections in singing, and the first to respond were the west enclosure right below me, superb guys take a bow.

WATP.

Was he a bear? I though he was just up for giving Cribari a hug but it was hard to tell when he landed on his arse. He got dogs abuse from BF1 as they walked him off

Aye he fukked his knee as well, trying his best not to limp as he was carted off, although I thought he was trying to give cribari a cuddle.... :wub:

I missed the first goal due to looking at the BF. Was fucking outstanding, I was in SW2 and I'll be honest it had it's good moments tonight, a lot of people up for a sing song and that's a credit to the BF, it all stems from them

Glasgow Rangers, oh we love you! :7326::7325:

the whole of the broomie was fantastic last night,i am sure the tv picked up on the noise.you have all done rangers proud once again and nacho loved it aswell,my boy just loves going to the games and said it was the best ever last night, :7325::clap: :clap: :praise:

hahaha aye see when one of them was giving us a hardtime for singing the sash fucking rajing

Aye that might have been something to your wee add on at the end :lol:

Where did you fuck off to at one point? Can remember you walking down to the front at one point for some reason :lol:

Aye that might have been something to your wee add on at the end :lol:

Where did you fuck off to at one point? Can remember you walking down to the front at one point for some reason :lol:

some cunt gave me his ticket sayin i was gonna get chucked out. but then just thought fuck it i like that seat! was worth it tho not many people get massaged by the police