SPL team away in the cup

GOAT

I always said I'd never be back in an SPL ground, however after tonight it's changed my mind. The next round is going to be on a freezing cold midweek night, and if we draw a Dundee Utd or Aberdeen away, their fans are going to be up for it big time. IMO our players need us on that night.

I have to agree.

the boycott shouldn't start till we're back in the same league as them. Our team needs our backing far more than we need to boycott they bastards.

their time will come. we have the rest of our live to continue to get back at them. right now, our team needs us and that should ALWAYS come first.

hopefully keep getting home ties, where we should beat anyone with our great support cheering the team on. the atmosphere tonight from 30,000 bears was tremendous and nacho comming on at halftime for the draw and the crossbar challenge kept ibrox rocking during the break. the singing from all parts of ibrox tonight can only help the players. well done to all tonight

What I'm saying is sure we all want anyone at home, but if we get an away day, especially at a Hearts (SFL3 feeder club), Aberdeen, the mhanky mob or the dundee mhanky mob, their fans are going to be up for it, our players NEED us in our thousands roaring them on. I'm telling you, if we got any of them away, what an atmosphere that will be, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was trouble.

What I'm saying is sure we all want anyone at home, but if we get an away day, especially at a Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club), Aberdeen, the mhanky mob or the dundee mhanky mob, their fans are going to be up for it, our players NEED us in our thousands roaring them on. I'm telling you, if we got any of them away, what an atmosphere that will be, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was trouble.

It'd be fucking carnage :D COME ON THE RANGERS!

What I'm saying is sure we all want anyone at home, but if we get an away day, especially at a Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club), Aberdeen, the mhanky mob or the dundee mhanky mob, their fans are going to be up for it, our players NEED us in our thousands roaring them on. I'm telling you, if we got any of them away, what an atmosphere that will be, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was trouble.

Sheep away would be fuckin mental. Imagine the fence at half time were every cunt goes to smoke?

People are forgetting already

Those teams tried to kill us , I'll never forget

And I'll never ever give them a penny of my money again

No-ones forgetting anything. Our team needs us on that night. See when we're back in the SPL expecting to beat those teams I'll be boycotting the hell out the cunts. Plus the more that show up, the more money we get as gate receipts are halfed.