The morning after the night before.....

novosleftboot

After all these months of Nightmare after Nightmare...Whaddya know..This is what dreams are made of....

So many adjectives to describe last night...page isn't big enough to list them...Just to say in supporting our GREAT club for over 60 years...I openly wept tears of joy...this result IMO was way up with many a FANtastic game Ive seen at our home..Thankyou Super Ally...Thankyou Charles Green ...Thankyou RANGERS...Thankyou BEARS....Cheers to another 140 years of our Glorious History. W.A.T.P.

:21:

P.S. Appologies to the young Lady sitting next to me in the Main Stand....but that was the best hug EVER... :D

Was Superb, I'm very proud and satisfied right now :mutley::uk:

I was expecting us to win as we usually turn up for big pressure games. I had to laugh when I saw motherwell had filled their section, obviously expecting to finally win at Ibrox. When will teams learn that only Rangers get to party at Ibrox :lol:

Never expected us to play so well though with so many good players injured. We were outstanding at times and there was a spell after the 2nd goal when I was reminded of watching Advocaat's teams. I'm biased right enough.

It might just be me but I felt the team deserved more praise from the bbc pundits and commentators. I conceded the bull that m/well were expected to win but some of the talk was as if they really thought we had no chance. Suppose it does make a mockery of Scottish football but any bear could have told you there was a good chance of us getting a result. I'm sure Nevin also said at half time he'd like to see what Aird could do in a good team. Aird also beat a couple of men and brought out a good save from their keeper and all he got was 'should have scored to be honest', lol. I'd have given a teenager more credit for a great piece of football but I think some are maybe just a bit sick that Rangers are healthy it seems.

By the end of the show it was as if they wanted Jig or Ally to give the spl/sfa a big girfuy with the line of questioning. Trouble making cunts :wanker:

The support was tremendous as usual. 3 sides looked full so I take it the main was empty again, lol. Deserve all the plaudits going. Not just for finance and backing the team on the pitch, but for turning up the way they do for games other fans don't. It leaves our detracters with nothing to feed on as we all know what the headlines would have been like if our crowds had dwindled. It's only allowed in the spl, lol The more obsessed are now sweating over a winter decline. :lol:

The UB/BO were brilliant too and it looked as if most of Ibrox was bouncing. Some games there is no pause for the full 90 minutes. Fantastic. I'm fond of a song or two but I don't think I could handle sitting with them for 90 minutes.

I'm not getting carried away about the side as it will be a learning curve for a good while but some of these lads have me excited for the future. Aird, Little, Mckay, Macleod, Templeton, Wallace, and Shiels all have good ability and will improve. Wallace was solid and our own 3 have Durrant's influence in them with their desire to run at opponents.

Last night was an important one in terms of confidence for our young side. There will be dissapointments ahead but this team could be a bit special by the time we hit the top league. :21:

I'm still grinning from ear to ear. I had tickets to seen The Fratellis last night but the temptation of my first game of the season was too much so I headed off to Ibrox. Best decision I've ever made. Last night was cracking, from the players and the fans. Atmosphere was electric and I'm a very proud bear this morning.

Great performance from the team and continue to be impressed by our youngsters. Now we know what Rangers are really capable of when they put their minds to it. Hopefully a turning point from here and the League Cup is shaping up to be a great run 4-0, 3-0, 2-0, who's next?

Celtic at home next?