Lennon to get his own app, but bear with me

4MenHadADream

CELTIC manager Neil Lennon is to become the first football boss to have his own mobile phone app.

The Hoops chief will keep fans with iPhones and Android phones up to date with his news.

Glasgow software firm Matadort Sports are making the app for Lennon, 41, who is also a keen Twitter user.

He told his online followers: “My app is being released in October and I hope you like it.

“It’s exciting stuff for your mobile phones.”

Parkhead fans lapped up the hi-tech announcement on the Northern Irishman’s Facebook page.

Fan Randy McWain posted: “My wife has an iPhone. I’m going to convince her to get this.”

Lennon will keep fans updated on what music he is listening to, movies he is watching and will run competitions on the handset gadget.

A Celtic fan called Randy McWain, talk about nominative determinism :lol:

Lennon will keep fans updated on what music he is listening to, movies he is watching and will run competitions on the handset gadget.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/4557272/Neil-Lennon-is-appy-to-share-his-news.html#ixzz27fIvG3gl

:lol:

'Just watching Spongebob with Scott Brown, think it's a bit high brow for him'

'This weeks competition - unpaid child support. Come up to my house, winner will be announced in 9 months. Females only'

A Celtic fan called Randy McWain, talk about nominative determinism :lol:

Is this some sort of September Fools Day thing that i don't know about?

Yes, I could well believe there are people out there who are too stupid to operate Twitter and RSS feed readers, and some of them might want to follow whatever it is Lennon has to say for himself. But Celtic fan Randy McWain? Someone has a sense of humour here.