Get oan yir phones start complaining

ray

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck? Save your money on the phone bill and spend it on a rangers scarf or something. It's not even that big of a dig. And most importantly - what followed on that show was Rangers tearing Motherwell a new arsehole. So, joke is on them.

Are you David Murray?

RANGERS Football Club has lodged a formal complaint with the BBC following what it regards as a tasteless opening title sequence for last night’s live League Cup TV coverage.

The Light Blues have today been inundated with emails and phone calls from supporters who are – rightly, in our opinion - furious with the way the programme began.

It started with an animated montage which depicted a Rangers official, clearly manager Ally McCoist, falling from an office window at Ibrox and smashing a club crest.

The incident follows a discussion on BBC Radio Scotland show Off The Ball on Saturday entitled ‘Super Ally or Fat Sally’, which questioned whether fans still backed McCoist.

While the manager is known for his good sense of humour, he is both angry and disgusted by the BBC’s treatment both of him personally and of the club.

As such, Rangers have made contact with the BBC this morning asking why they have chosen to act in such a manner and we await their response.

Don't need me to tell you that :wink:.

See we've made a complaint about this. Should have came after the "Fat Sally" debate; did.n have a hint of professionalism

Seems the club takes it more seriously than "the who gives a fuck I' m not offended" pussies on here, perhaps you should complain to the club, after all you are the voice of ...fuck knows. :cgreen:

PS just to be clear, you have neither the experience or knowledge to tell me anything about anything. :sherlock:

Ally is obviously not happy about it and I can see why. Has anyone ever seen that kind of thing done in a Scottish football programme before? I certainly have not. Another in a long line of anti-Rangers digs by BBC Scotland and it was pretty tasteless.

I'm certainly not offended but these digs and attacks on our club require a response. How many times are BBC Scotland going to be able to make 'apologies' to us and just continue their nonsense?