Pat Nevin last night

BEARGER

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I'm not the biggest fan of him as pundit, find him to be boring. But must say he gave the fans a lot of credit before and after the game, saying we could look back in 10 years and say we were there when we fought or way back to the top.

I can't stick this pseudo-intellectual little shit.

He likes to portray the image that he's such an arty-farty little fuck.

Can't stand the little bastard and he hates us, so anything he has to say is fucking "tainted".

The wanker emoticon ( :wanker: ) was probably created with him in mind.

I find it hard not to like Pat Nevin, I always find his punditry to always to be fair, to the point and with no biased towards anyone. He genuinely comes across as a nice guy as well, something that is hard to find today with the media.

Was it not Nevin who had a go at the taigs for singing bad songs and he got slaughtered for it?

Not quite sure if it was him or not, or even what it was about tae be honest.

im pretty sure it was him who said he took his son to parkhead and was sickened by the IRA songbook, so left, and hasn't been back.

ofcourse the scum got their knickers in a twist about it.

Post from Sheep website re: Liam "3rd Division" in case you missed it the first 80 times" fuck face commentator

He is one of my mates and he is a Don,

Its his job to sound excited, even it if means sounding happy when Rangers score, but he hates the bastards believe me

that's true. i lost count at the amount of times he said 'third division Rangers' aswell

Aye! especially when technically we are in division four :7325:

I don't mind them saying we are in div.3 because when we are humping a team from a higher division,it makes us sound even better than normal. I couldn't give a fuck if they said we were in the 12th division...if we are winning and they are pissed off then I'm happy :pipe::21::7326:

He seems to put his loyalties aside when he speaks on TV. He is probably the most professional pundit in Scotland. Which just shows how poor our pundits really are.

this sums it up really. He's a shite pundit, I dislike listening to him if I'm perfectly honest, but he does try to be as impartial as possible. Someonethat a lot of the other fucktards could do with taking a lesson from.