Rangers in fifa 13

bluenose_n1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Templeton in the squad?

Yeah bar aird it is the full up to date team...player ratings get moved up or down based on ability in real life and they better sort it cause we are rank in it...either that or I'm just shit but been beat by leyton orient and Portsmouth so far! Lol!

Got the game first thing this morning. Been home alone with 3yr old daughter so had to sit through peppa pig and dora the bloody explorer until she finally went for a nap in the afternoon.

Awesome,, and thanks to the wife's nectar points only cost me £22 ,, although will cost me more I suspect when she finds out her nectar balance is now at zero.:)

Templeton didnt appear in my squad either,,, does this mean even if I move him from Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) he wont be available for ranked matches online,,, they normally just default aint they :( ??

Oh and did anyone else get there's in either Morrisons or Sainsbury's ?? whats wae them still selling fifa12 for £42 when fifa13 was 34.99 or 39.99 ???

Got the game first thing this morning. Been home alone with 3yr old daughter so had to sit through peppa pig and dora the bloody explorer until she finally went for a nap in the afternoon.

Awesome,, and thanks to the wife's nectar points only cost me £22 ,, although will cost me more I suspect when she finds out her nectar balance is now at zero.:)

Templeton didnt appear in my squad either,,, does this mean even if I move him from Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) he wont be available for ranked matches online,,, they normally just default aint they :( ??

Oh and did anyone else get there's in either Morrisons or Sainsbury's ?? whats wae them still selling fifa12 for £42 when fifa13 was 34.99 or 39.99 ???

Templeton should be in the squad, did you download the squad updates?

And yeah i saw that in asda, crazy!

Must not have mate,, only got a quick hour so went straight into the online unranked games. Never got offered the option of an update that I noticed,, but was against the clock so will have a proper look later tonight,,, when I am able to convince the wife that the early night im on about is just meant for her.

Must not have mate,, only got a quick hour so went straight into the online unranked games. Never got offered the option of an update that I noticed,, but was against the clock so will have a proper look later tonight,,, when I am able to convince the wife that the early night im on about is just meant for her.

Go on seasons mode, he'll be there (tu)