Rangers in fifa 13

bluenose_n1

Someone told me you could edit players attributes up and down is he bullshitting or can you do that? cause if you can i'm making ours better

You've always been able to do that. Are you saying you never made all the tims 1 overall and all our squad 99 overall before? craphead2.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah bar aird it is the full up to date team...player ratings get moved up or down based on ability in real life and they better sort it cause we are rank in it...either that or I'm just shit but been beat by leyton orient and Portsmouth so far! Lol!

Temps is still at Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) in mine, do i have to update or something?

Chaps, I'm struggling to get squad on Career Mode tgat includes Aird and Templeton. Downloaded squad updates and Temps is there in other parts of the game. Just me being a tit?

You will have to create player for Aird, sure Stella is the same and club transfers for Temps if he isn't in the Rangers squad after you download updated squads.

You will have to create player for Aird, sure Stella is the same and club transfers for Temps if he isn't in the Rangers squad after you download updated squads.

Not sure how to link it on here but I created Stella in the creation centre and if you go on there you can download him. FIFA 12 version is 58 overall, FIFA 13 version is 59 (upped his sprint speed and acceleration a bit).

Andy little is only 59 in the game, god knows why, he should at least be a 69!

Also, Mckay's rating is 53 yet in the game he plays like an 83 :lol:

This.

Mckay has been brilliant, and McCulloch has been a fucking powerhouse. The Rangers players are much better than their stats state they are.

How do you play with us on career mode?

It doesn't let you choose us cause were in rotw?

Im aware im doing something wrong doh

Go to the EPL/whatever, choose the team you want rid of, press Y/Triangle and go through the ROTW until you get Rangers, then select them.

10310.gif

Alexander

Zorba Emilson Faure Wallace

Black Hutton

Little Shiels Templeton

McCulloch

McLeod is good in the game, prefer Hutton though.

Currently use 4-1-2-1-2 (Alexander; Wallace, Cribari, Perry, Argyriou; McCulloch [CDM], Templeton [LM], Black [RM], Shiels [CAM]; Kyle, Sandaza) but might switch to the above replacing Hutton with Jig and putting Sandaza up top.

Still having a hard time adjusting from FIFA 12, had to drop down from Legendary to Pro in difficulty. Had made transfers in 12 so that the roster mirrors our current one (very minimal attribute changes in 13), but the game it's self plays quite a bit differently.